what does it mean when it says "another players shop detected"

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by psychogummiebear, Feb 11, 2012.

1. I am having the same problem is it because I have 3 signs on 3 sides of the same block?

Check me out @ TheWebtuts on YouTube
  2. acctually all you need to have is build flag to go in everyone's chest :p

you do a shop sign on it then click on the sign and your in (I found this out whilst trying to find bugs for JustinGuy to fix)
  3. yes but it wouldn't let me put the sign there so I couldn't click it :p
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  4. :p
  5. This is a bit unclear...
    You need a container flag to open chests, so theoretically wouldn't you need build and container flags to make a shop on somebody else's lot??
  6. Question what's a flag / container flag?
  7. A flag is like "permissions" you give to others, through "/res pset [playername] [flag] [true/false/remove]". A container flag gives the player access to chests, furnace, dispensers and such. Type /help flags for some flags.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  8. Thanks Zabriel I will check that out :D
  9. Remember the 1st line will fill out itself. (Your username) So if u give the person build permissions they can put up a shop. How could u now figure it out?....
  10. I have the same problem and i'm confused that it's not possible to set up a shop for cow eggs, but at exactly the same place can i set up a shop for cobblestone :confused:
  11. Hmm...
    What server are you on?