What do YOU want to see on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Jan 12, 2019.

1. What do you All want to see come to EMC? Updates? Events? something else?

Post it here :)
  2. An event where staff pick a location in the wastes and build a small village with a sacred villager or whatever in the middle. Once every player arrives, they are given a set amount of time to construct defences, such as walls, moats, guard towers, fire pits and what not. After the time is up, staff summons waves of enemies at difficulty 10 to attack the village. Eventually, they should be able to break through somehow and kill the villager in the middle or whatever it is, unless we build a strong enough fortification.

Players can bring their own gear, but all building resources must be harvested from the wastes during the fortification period.

I seriously want to see this.
  3. That be awesome!! Pro tip, beacome a staff member :p
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. Mabey emc shop come back but with higher prices for the items like 10r for 1 dirt or so. So it makes it the 2nd choice for players

And the 2nd one is a tour of all the places for events that staff have used once and never used again
    607 and KokkiriSin like this.
  5. Armor stand editing, like on hermitcraft
  6. When the emc store was still around it was purposely overpriced to encourage others to start shops of their own. But some items in the market ended up getting a set price based on the server shop which wasn't the intent so now that is no more people can kinda set their own price
    Gawadrolt, 607, Top_Benny and 2 others like this.
  7. Almost like 7 days to die
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. A minecraft Cluedo event with a multi-storey mansion. Players can get right in the action and solve murder mysteries.
    Otus_NigRum and MoreMoople like this.
  9. Ooh.... *Inspiration*
    607 likes this.
  10. The ability to pay my bills with rupees
  11. for EMC to become my rl

Kind of ties in with Rob's idea:
    The_Y0sh, Top_Benny and Eviltoade like this.
  12. Raaynn, 607, xGGirlx and 2 others like this.
  13. xGGirlx and MoreMoople like this.
  14. I wonder if there would be a way to do murder mystery like irl. Where you wink to kill people, or maybe the narrator version... which now that i think about it, could work, that would a fun thing to do on w.w.w.
    SpicyIcyBoi and FadedMartian like this.
  15. Staff-hosted horse races because I dont see many people hosting them. If staff did it and made it like an 'offical event' with prizes, I'm sure a lot of people would come.
  16. Fyi, Horse Races are a part of the EMC Olympics, coming soon. =)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  17. Skyblock
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  18. I thought about creating a "sky block" area. Idea! Perhaps one could make it on a residence with sub zones!
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  19. Ya I love SkyBlock. Just gets boring playing alone or not on EMC.
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.