What do you have planned this Spring (or Autumn if you live in the Southern Hemisphere)?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by We3_MPO, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's almost March, which means a season change is also on the horizon! I'm curious to see what you all have planned. :)

Anyways, my plans for Spring are:
    • Riding my bike and my scooter, as March and April usually tend to be warm (but not hot) months where I live. However, that may be a different story for April if it gets too hot, plus they've said this Spring may well be a hot one for the Southeast.
    • Enjoying my pond, because it tends to be very biologically active in the Spring and I like frogs.
    • Make ant trails, which I do quite commonly in March, April, and October because I like ants and roads.
    • I'm also going to admire the flowers and green trees when I get a chance, because I love flowers when they're in bloom (the very pretty, colorful looks mainly, but also the smell), plus I prefer green trees over Autumnal or dead-looking trees. I know conifers and palms never lose their leaves, but conifers remind me of Winter and of cooler climates, and I don't have any palms despite the subtropical climate.
    Also, may I please request this thread be closed on June 1, 2018 as it will be pretty much irrelevant then?
    SkeleTin007 and haastregt like this.
  2. I dont have a lot of planns, but two plans that I look forward too :).
    - passing my exams
    - going on holidays with my friends after passing our exams, without any mandatory schooling or work to worry about :D

Its gonna be fun! (I hope lol)
    Patr1cV and We3_MPO like this.
  3. That part sounds fun! But when is that going to be? Because unless your summer break starts in May (like what it does here in TN) and you plan to do it in May, that would be a summer thing.
  4. Empire. Minecraft. xD
    KJHaddrell01 and We3_MPO like this.
  5. My exams are in the beginning to mid may, then we are all free from school.
    Though, we planned the vacation in the first week of june so that would indeed ve summer.
    Patr1cV and We3_MPO like this.
  6. That makes sense. May 18 was "officially" the last day for my friends (and everyone else here) last year (but May 19 was when the grads got recognized, May 20/21 when the 8th graders got to go to D.C., and the 22nd their 2-hour day). And the last day usually is sometime between Mother's Day and Memorial Day.
  7. Bump! Just one week until the first month of Spring!
  8. Bump! Still curious to see your opinions! :)
  9. Bump! First day of March was yesterday!
  10. Work, study, sleep, eat and repeat :D

Adulting is boring
  11. i wish that the leaves turned different colours for autumn here
    but it's just 50 shades of palm tree
    so i'll probably just be waiting for winter, school-ing, eating, sleeping etc
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. Finding a patch in the field to just sprawl out and nap for a while after school stops bugging me and it isn't raining every other day -.- (planned to do that this week but... *stares at the rain*)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. Well for spring i'm going to

cry
    suffer
    write poetry
    listen to music
    suffer
    cry

did I mention crying and suffering?

I don't think I did.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  14. I actually personally don't like it when the leaves change colors and fall off, and wish more people would grow conifers and palms here.
  15. 1: That sounds like a rough time. 2: You mentioned them twice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.