What colour is your hair?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Nov 10, 2018.

?

What colour is your hair?

Black 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Brown 11 vote(s) 52.4%
Blonde 2 vote(s) 9.5%
Red (Natural) 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Dirty Blonde 5 vote(s) 23.8%
White/Grey 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Dyed - Non Natural Colours 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Yeah, I know this makes no sense, but considering how unique and wonderful our world is, I'm really fascinated with all the different complexions of hair that fill this world.

If you dyed your hair, feel free to choose the colour it is now, but feel free to post what it originally was in the comments if you're brave enough ;)

Personally, I'm blond and I hope I keep my blondness all the way until I'm older. I used to think having blond hair was ugly, but now I appreciate my colour and express it proudly.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. I think most people call it dark blond in the Netherlands. It's darker than brown. You'll have seen it in the Show Yourself Thread, probably.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. Light brown but with blondeish roots you can see during the summer. I was also born with blonde hair but it turned this colour when I was two years old.

I might dye it blonde with normal roots at some point. Not sure. Could be fun.
    RainbowPony, 607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  4. Born blonde but now copper-brunette that turns dark blonde if I spend too much time in the sun. We'll go with dirty blonde.
  5. I didn't know what else to do, so I just picked dirty blonde, because it sort of can represents other shades of hair...
    607 likes this.
  6. Born like blonde but by the time I was 4 it was naturally brown, now it's like dark dark brown
    607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  7. I be Red bearded (and hair) like many other Viking brethren...

Supposed to be lucky... Har!
    FadedMartian and Otus_NigRum like this.
  8. I used to be platinum blonde when I was little. However over the years it has changed into a dirty blonde/brown color. Which I don't like. So these days I will go to the hair stylists to bleach my hair back to platinum blonde.
    Otus_NigRum and FadedMartian like this.