[LOCKED] What are your goals in EMC?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tuqueque, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. This was the last one.... Hope you enjoy looking at your achievements!
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  2. Uhm... this is just my 2 cents but I think you're overdoing it a little bit right now Tuq :p

I mean, you quoted both my posts. The older one (which I had actually updated) but also the new one (which is current). And right all posts are more or less buried in a pile of quotes. It might have been easier to restart the whole thread and optionally PM everyone who responded to ask 'm if they'd want to try again.
    Wither_Addict, Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  3. I agree, honestly. Also because it doesn't seem like you did much checking with regards to the contents of the posts: my post wasn't really one I would ever have to make an 'update' too.
    :)
    Wither_Addict and Tuqueque like this.
  4. I still have the same as in 2015. I've been spending all my money on orebusters.
    607, Wither_Addict, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  5. Are you wanting an update on my goals?

I said I'd finish my guardian farm and possibly open it... I started doing it and got part of the expanded area drained out but I got bored and quit. I still use the farm and it works, it's even more productive lately than it used to be and I'm not entirely sure why but not going to argue with it lol. Not going to open it to the public simply because it's not needed, plus it's not pretty.

My other goal was a DC of every item in the game... still working on it. I got a DC of every dye, glass block, and glass pane and that's the latest thing I added to my collection. I also moved my storage area to another res of mine. Purpose for that is that I'm going to tear down the old shop and re-purpose the res.
  6. Well I forgot about this.... So thanks for reminding me I have a lot to do. :D
    Tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  7. My previous goals from Aug. 9, 2015:
    Make 5/15 Million. Made well past this. (Thankfully the goal was not to keep that amount lol)
    Have 1 of every item from the promotional items list, including all variations. I added alot to my collection since then. Still missing:
    • 2013 Birthday Cake (Incorrect year version)
    • Donkey Incitatus
    • iDay Pants (Do Not Claim Version)
    • iDay Boots (Do Not Claim Version)
    Finish my castle on Utopia. (Finished it and demolished it lol. Now sits my farms in it's place)
    Have 150k Tokens. (Close to 600k atm)
    Obtain entire 60k members item set unused. Obtained all of these and managed to do so paying 300k or less per piece.

2017 Goals:
    Finally have a display for my promo/special item collection on my Utopia Spawn res.
    100% Finish my utopia farm/utilities res.
    Add any of the 4 missing Promotional Item's needed.
    Finish building my spawn area at outpost. (50% done!)
  8. Nah, i didn't over do. Yeah, I might have spammed 50 people(or more, didnt count...) and might have "buried"(as Shell's calls it) their achivements, but in reality i just logged it. Me as other people dont a real Log which shows progress. I just edited the colors, but never added dates. By quoting everyone(and not sniping them) I(We all) have a real log of our progress. Also is nice to see people achieve their goals. At the end, this thread is to keep their motivation alway on :p

Edit: I also thought if skiping your last post, since is literally last week, but maybe you DID do progress. I didn't want to discriminate you by not notifying you, since you are a recent user of this thread. So every post with some sort of goal was quoted
  9. One of my goals is to suggest a feature that everyone loves. Paying it forward you know?
    Wither_Addict, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  10. Gotta say I did not expect to come back to 50+ new messages lol thanks tuqueque, but I am getting closer to my goals, and can't wait to finish then
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. My goals right now is to get through one year without getting banned. Again...
    Tuqueque and Wither_Addict like this.
  12. I closed my enchanted books shop

I did make bank :D I'm at 1.2 right now

I am one step closer to every promo- I now own an Incitatus :D
    Tuqueque and Wither_Addict like this.
  13. ok, shelly keeps bugging me about this so here goes again

done:
    establish outpost, get support voucher on my own, make 1 million rupees, get all marlix promos.

todo:
    celebrate my emc anniversary, organize an event, build cool anime stuff on my res

sorta todo stuff:
    proof that god gear > voters gear & get shelly 2 make tutorial from it ^.^

lol, gonna do tests soon. shelly went wha?! when he saw me swimming in lava and no potions! :cool:
  14. march already???
  15. March Goals

1) Finish the portion of my Nether rails I've started.
    2) Add Nether Stations to the portal ends after the rail is done.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. Well i succesfully created 2 sets of deco heads this month and im happy about it, my next goal would be to continue making cool deco heads
    607 likes this.
  17. I also achieved this goal! Its my second res on smp8 :)
    AhsokaTower and Tuqueque like this.
  18. WHEW!..10% of the way there.... 9 more years to go... starting to think about the next goal...
    Tuqueque and AhsokaTower like this.
  19. * To not get banned

Oh wait...
  20. This looks like a fun thread! I'll go ahead and throw mine in too. :)
    I notice after writing all that's below that I have a horrible tendency to start a LOT of projects and rarely ever complete them. Seriously, I need to work on some of this stuff. :eek: And even then I'm sure I've forgotten many of my goals.

Frontier work
    Clanging Bones
    • Complete my nether rail to my private (I'll refer to it as Clanging Bones here) base on SMP8.
    • Create a villager breeder out at Clanging Bones.
    • Create a successful cow farming area.
    • Create a successful pig farming area.
    • Create an automated egg farm for chickens, with plenty of storage.
    • Construct an enormous stretch of area for sheep of various colors for very quick shearing.
    • Construct a successful sheep farming area (for slaughtering).
    • Create automated plant farms.
    • Create a semi-automatic nether wart farm, with plenty of storage.
    • Create a flower farm.
    • Create a successful skeleton grinder.

Teardrop Island (not official - cannot be established but I still enjoy it)
    • Fully construct an decorate the Elder Guardian tank (for those of you that don't know, Fishcat and I successfully moved an Elder Guardian several thousand blocks inland and are going to keep it in a large tank. It'll be far enough away from the main constructs of the area that he won't bother us but close enough to still be considered part of the base. Cows will be placed nearby).
    • Create an End-themed area for 3 renamed endermen.
    • Cover the Nether railway such that ghasts can't destroy it! :p

In Town
    • Complete my second res to be a fairly quaint area, with multiple, simplistic farms and many squids inside the giant blue squid tank.
    • Get librarians that sell every enchantment for the lowest/nearly lowest emerald price at /v piscinefeline. Later, I may add clerics and farmers to the list.
    • Complete my fourth res with several in-town farms.
    • Complete my third res to be a mall, and include newer blocks and items, and also to have the long promised railway to ride around that allows visitors to see the entirety of the pixel art builds there.
    • Complete my fifth res on SMP2 to include a "Villager Milk Factory." If you're from SMP8 and don't know what villager milk is, shame on you.
    • Breed a very fast, black whitefield horse with impressive jump and health stats as well.

Social
    • Become a member of an EMC team (Contribution Team in this case).
    • Become a moderator.
    • Promote fun and engagement with events (I was working on this long before becoming a moderator).
    • Write fun stories that can interest players even in a video game.
    Key:
    Completed.
    Nearly Completed.
    In Progress / Will Always Be In Progress.
    Unfinished and Not Started.
    ShelLuser, 607, Jadziaa and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.