Well-Known player statues!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by _Paku, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ...I wanna do that now...
  2. Ahem

Joshposh70
  3. YES. Ugh as this thread goes on there are more people I wish I had put in my list :( Failboat for me.

Lol joking or not people jump to conclusions :p. Also yeah, there was one for a couple days until he posted his "submissive sheep" thing.
  4. MoeMacZap and Pab10s :p

EDIT: and terminator908
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I don't have any idea of who that was but I'm all in for some EMC Fallas (search Spanish Fallas on wikipedia xD)

And for the statues, I vote for your list as it was last updated.
    Equinox_Boss and Deathtomb8953 like this.
  6. I know what a Spanish Falla is :p Basically, he was a really well-respected member of the community and one of the most helpful. He owned a wild clan called Delta Team, which I think is the bedrock of the wilderness outposts we have today...but in reality he was just trying to steal players. He requested to be banned by ICC for a break, and ran around claiming ICC banned him for no reason, that he was abusing his power, and then got his numerous alts banned too.
    He is currently a moderator on Brennian's server (that I will not say the name of...however, if you really want to know, please PM me) and gets family members to stick up for him on Youtube.
    Equinox_Boss and Lasluin like this.
  7. BackJiggin ClexAhance Eklektoi PennyJoo10 MevKudeDan
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. oh and julyloveyou
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. *cough* Edit you posts instead of double posting. *cough*
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. and you are???

fermat8, thestar9, emmalex, Jeanzl, galazeek, bucky291
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Mba2012, penfoldex, Jimbonothing64, Soulpunisher, lameidl, jaari and marknaaijer.

*continues rowing the boat*
  12. :O someone said my name <3

ps) too bad no one can do a parody remix of my name like the others hehe
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and marknaaijer like this.
  13. CEW_Glite?
    Equinox_Boss and eklektoi like this.
  14. JustinGuy, IcecreamCow, Eye-Car, Maxarias, Bigdavie, Shaunwhite1982, NurseKillJoy, Bob23646, Tikiman678, Crazy1080, R0bbieJo, ISMOOCH, Bonzd67, AndrewBuchinger, D1223, EdmundWayne, MauryPoppins, Ignoramoose, Krysyyjane9191, Margaritte, Dwight5273, Chickeneer, Torian42, Dreacon78, 5weety, Green_Mystery, Dark_Liz, Malicaii and Twitch1 (Spelling on last 2?). 'nuff said.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. You forgot Malicaii D:
  16. There's a reason I put a link to the mod statues:)
  17. Alexchance!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Ahem. ;D

Equinox_Boss, AlexChance and mba2012 like this.
  19. i'm pretty sure plugs said no mods admins senior mods etc.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. ...

Not sure if I should be offended or what.

But, I say probably MoeMacZap, Zabriel, Faithcaster, 333kirby, eklektoi. Some more.
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.