Well it's sure has been a while!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bankzzzy, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hey everyone! You might remember me as GRE4T3R from the ICC and the DDOS incident days xD. Well I took a long break to focus on school and getting ready for life but I'm back and really pumped about getting involved with the community again. Follow me or message me if you wanna do something in emc sometime. I am currently prepping to start up a few specialty shops and am looking for collaborations and fun things to get involved in. Also wanna welcome back my friend GRE4T3R_SILVER previously know as Undamagedgore.
    Give him a shout if you see him. Thanks! :)
    607 and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  2. Welcome back!

Smp8 should be avoided at all cost ;)

Edit: First
    RainbowPony and GRE4T3R_GOLD like this.
  3. How do I know you're a real person, and not just 3 monkeys in a trench coat?
    PhoenixAffinity and GRE4T3R_GOLD like this.
  4. Um... Do you see that emblem dude look at my beautiful mustache. Monkeys don't have that kinda class
    TomvanWijnen and BurgerKnight like this.
  5. Welcome back to the Empire, G!
  6. Crap crap crap. Covers blown
  7. Good to see an old friend back online :D
    Hope you enjoy your return to EMC as much as I have.
  8. No but seriously that is an ATTRACTIVE Monkey
    NuclearBobomb and BurgerKnight like this.
  9. :) Welcome back! I saw you here and there on utopia but I never really knew what you did, maybe we can change that :D
    I think it would be great to collaborate, a good chunk of people this year have started reaching out and collaborating with other players with say shops, which is a great way to encourage team work and possibly economy buffs.

I can send a PM to discuss what we can do!
    GRE4T3R_GOLD likes this.
  10. Hi GRE4T3R_GOLD. Welcome back and have fun. :)
    GRE4T3R_GOLD likes this.
  11. Welcome Back! If you need anything just ask :)
    GRE4T3R_GOLD likes this.
  12. Nope! I don't remember you! But welcome back! :)
    GRE4T3R_GOLD likes this.
  13. Welcome back. Its encouraging to see several previous players coming back. Have a great time!
    GRE4T3R_GOLD, 607 and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  14. Thank you :)