Well... It's been almost a year. AMA (Whatever that is) and forum journeys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jacob5089, Dec 23, 2012.

1. No your imagining it
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Why did you make this thread when you are still a month away from a whole year?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. What's my middle name?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. By the way it's probobaly going to take you a whole other year to complete this
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. You can copy and paste this:
    Do you like tacos?

DO you like nachos?

do you like pizza?

Do you know that AMA stands for ask me anything?

Do you deserve a nobel peace prize?

Why isn't E=MC2 Complete?

me aint no like grammar

Are you a grammar nazi?

Are you christian?

If not then why do your parents say you were born in ___ ad. when AD is after "Jesus Died".

Who shot first?

Do you like ads?

Have you ever donated to the empire?

Got Milk?

Opinions on YOLO?
    I love nachos, love pizza, I do know AMA means ask me anything now, I might deserve the peace prize, I believe that E=MC2 is complete, I am a member of the grammar police, I am Christian, Han Solo shot first, I do not like ads, I have been iron supporter but a different member bought it for me as payment for a job, and no, I do not have milk, and I hate the concept of YOLO.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Did you believe that we died 3 days ago? do you like potatoes? what is a Double-stellated rhombi truncated icosadodecahedron? how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? what is wrong with this statement? what are all of the descriptions of a paradox? why did you do a AMA in the first place? how many rupees do you have? If you were only one solid colour, which one would you choose? what is the full version of E=MC2? What is
    __
    L=L0*V 1- V2/C2?
    __
    ( V is square root.)
    what are the first 50 digits of pi? if I used Pi to mesure the diameter of Pie, what would you call it? what command do you type to change your game mode? do you like TF2? do you eat cake? how do you craft a piston? how do you craft a hat? is this too long? do you think i should stop now? is this just really annoying?
    I dont know what you said equinox, I do not believe we died three days ago, (five days now) I like mashed potatoes and baked potatoes, I do not know what a double-stellates rhombi truncuated icosadodecahedron is, a wood chuck would probably just predict two more weeks of winter, seeing as it is a groundhog, there are no caps in this statement, a paradox is something that cannot be explained by anytihng, I did an AMA because I thought it would be fun, I have twenty thousand rupees as of now because of the fifteen thousand rupee Christmas giveaway, I would probably choose blue if I could, then I would sing the song,"I'm blue), I don't know what the full version of E=Mc2 is, I do not know what that equation is and I doubt you do either, 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510, I would call it pi pie, /gamemode (insert number here), I have never played TF2, I do eat cake occasionally, with one redstone, wood, cobble, and one iron, with leather, iron, or diamond, not too long, I am fine if you keep going, and this is not annoying at all.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Do you have a phone?

What type of computer do you own?

How many books do you own?

Do you hunt?

Do you like tacos?

Do you use a mouse or tracpad?

Do you celebrate christams?

Do you have a good smile?

Are you a unicorn?

Do you have a i(apple) device?

Do you like EMC?

Have you ever lay'd a egg?

At what times of day do you eat?

Are you a android?

How long have you been playing Minecraft

What is your favorite liquid? Mineral?

Do you like dogs?

What is your annual income before tax's?

How many games do you own?

Do you like this picture?
    What level are you in minecraft?

What is happening in this picture?

Do you own a pen?

Do you use Kleenex's

What is youre favorite song?

Have you ever been out of you country?

Have you ever shopped at Dunhams?

Do you like mickey mouse clubhouse?

What type of toilet do you have?

Do you like lettuce?

What is your favorite food?

How do you move?

Do you like youre life?
    What type of bomb was this?

How many of you does it take to change a ligthbulb?

Do you recycle?

What is your exact co ordinates right now irl?

Do you make cheeseborgers?

Bet you regret posting this thread now

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

How many mods have you met?

When do you pay youre water bill?

Where do you live?

What is youre favorite movie?

Do you have a magic jack?

Who do you work with?

What time do you go to bed?

Do you have a dragon cave account?

Where do you live?

Do you like Doritos?

Have you ever heard of barney?

Do you use candles?
    I have a phone, I own an acer, I have a large number of books, I don't hunt, I like tacos, I use a track pad, I celebrate Christmas, I have an ok smile, I wish I was a unicorn(Sometimes), I have an ipad, I like EMC, I have never lain an egg, morning, afternoon, and evening, (Normally), I am not an android, I have been playing minecraft and EMC for just under a year, my favorite liquid is cats, favorite mineral is sulphur, maybe, I like dogs, don't know my annual income, I don't know how many games, don't like the picture, I don't know what level I am in minecraft, that guy is being creepy, I do own a pen, I do use kleenex, my favorite song is yellow submarine by the Beatles, never been out of my country, I have shopped at Dunhams, I like the old mickey mouse clubhouse, I don't know what kind of toilet I have, I like lettuce, my favorite food is chicken, I move third dimensionally, I love my life, I don't know what kind of bomb that is, I don't know how long it takes to change a lightbulb, I do recycle, I don't know my coordinates, I don't make cheesburgers, I dont regret posting it, I like cookies and cream ice cream, I have met at least 7 mods, I don't know when I pay my water bill, you do not need to know where I live, secondhand lion, I don't know what a Magic Jack is, you don't need to know who I work with, you don't need to know when I go to bed,I dont have a dragon cave account, you don't need to know where I live, I love doritos, and I have heard of Barney.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I never said it was because I was at a year, I did past three hundreth day.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I dont think a train will run over me now, and I like pumpkin pie.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. And yes, CATS!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.