Well I was gonna do it at some point..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xXBruhItzCiciXx, Jan 7, 2017.

?

Which do you prefer?

Anime 12 vote(s) 48.0%
Manga 2 vote(s) 8.0%
Ani-what? 3 vote(s) 12.0%
none of the above 12 vote(s) 48.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello my good lads of the land of EMC!

I was gonna do an introduction thread ALOT sooner but never had the time, so why not now right?
    :p

So here are the basics about me:
    - I am a very cheerful person when it comes to town chat (*cough cough* a lot of you would know)
    - I love to help people at any time I can on EMC
    - I tend to have my stupid moments (again a lot of my EMC buds would know:p)
    - If you touch my cheesecake ill make your death look like an accident
    - My favorite Starbucks drink is the Mocha Frappe-whatever:confused:

Hobbies:
    - currently as of now I am a Orange belt in karate
    -I am on my schools karate program Demo team
    - my weapon is the commas and soon to be fans:p
    - I placed 3rd in 2 divisions at my most recent (1st ever) karate tournament
    -ANIME
    - You don't even need to ask me about this one:D

well that's pretty much a summary of me! If you would like to come see me, get out of your smp comfort zone and come visit me on smp4 : /v 8181 or /v 8182 or on utopia at /v xXBruhItzCiciXx-3

I'm looking forward to meet some of you!;)
  2. Welcome to EMC! (Even though you're 200 days old :p)
  3. What is legends of korra and ATLAS considered? Anime? :eek:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. it could be considered one!
    Equinox_Boss and ChespinXMas2k16 like this.
  5. I have talked to you a little in the past maybe as Lil_Spartan_Cat, PixelCat23, or CatNapInn :p You sound really nice :D I love anime and manga, its like my favorite things in the world lol. I used to do karate and well I kinda still do but I dont take lessons I just practice with friends and do it on my own. Fans are cool weapons, I have them at my house along with a lot of others weapons that serve as display/decorations. I know how to use most of the weapons in my house xD like the Bo Staff, Nun chucks, and Dual Swords ( Dual Wielding ). My grandfather has a Katana on display, I know how to use it but im honestly not that good.
    I might stop by some time when I am back on EMC in a few weeks and say hello =3
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  6. haha thanks! I just never got the time to do one of these!
    Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
  7. WOW! you have a lot of weapons! its cool that you did karate!
    my program is called kickstart kids ( a texas karate program) that is owned by chuck Norris!
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  8. Thats great! Welcome... a little late but...

I like Chuck Norris. Bet its quite a good program. Good for you and hope you achieve much more in this new year.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Hi BruhltzCici. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Thanks! I'm 200 days in to emc give or take so I'm fairly new. but I hope I get to meet you guys!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Your name seems familiar =P. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules.
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  12. Welcome to the Introductions part of the forum. Glad you finally made it here.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I'm really happy to learn that I'm not the only one who takes some things slowly. If you think doing a late introduction is weird I can top it by telling you about doing my one year anniversary event, but only 1+ years after the fact :D

Welcome to the.... wait, no, that's not right.

I hope you're going to enjoy... duh, you already are!

If you got any questions be sure to... well, it seems you already know about the forums, and chat too.

Oh well :rolleyes:

A belated welcome to the Empire, nice to meet you! See you around SMP4 sometime! :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  14. Hey CiCi!! :) Hey i've been here almost 1000 days and I've still not done an introduction lol. Anyhow, hey there, see you in game :D
  15. Ah, finally! I was wondering why you hadn't done an introduction yet!
    Although I haven't done a proper one either... :p
    Nice to meet you! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Good to see you do this! What do you like about Anime so much?
    607 likes this.
  17. Yeah, now that you mention it... your name does look familiar somehow though :D
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  18. its cici! the cici who always chats with herself even when nobody is on!:D:p:rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. EVERYTHING
    _Levy_McGarden_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. Well "Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)" if that still makes sence :p
    But, well, I'm also still planning to do a promper introduction... and I am over 4 years here...
    607 likes this.