WEIRD HAPPENINGS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Faery_Valeria, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Okay so I don't really post much, but something really weird happened today and I had to share.

This morning, my parents and youngest sister took off on a camping trip, and I came home to watch the pets for them. My father handed me his debit card so I could pick up their groceries tomorrow morning, and I placed it in my pocket with my own debit card, and we sat and visited for about fifteen minutes. As he is getting up to leave, he realizes he gave me the wrong card, and when I reached into my pocket to retrieve it and trade out with him, it was not there!!

We hunted high and low for that card and it was nowhere to be found. Finally we just said whatever, it's here in the house cause I hadn't left with it, it would turn up eventually, and he went on his way.

Just now, I stepped out front to water the plants, and when I bent over to pick up the watering can, I felt a jab in my hip, and when I reached into my pocket to see what it was, the card was there! I have no idea how it got there again, as I had emptied my pockets several hours before into a purse.

It was just so weird and out of the ordinary I had to share!! Anybody else have weird things happen to them?
  2. Illuminati Confirmed
  3. Barring anything supernatural, and barring inobservance on your part, it's possible your dad was pranking you for some reason. Is he skilled in slight-of-hand?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I used to have pockets with folds of fabric in the bottom. They would tend to grab/hide things and drive me nuts sometimes looking for things that were right there.

What's really strange is the remote viewing session I had where I traveled on the Astral Plane.

I floated to somewhere where was this guy and his father. The father handed the son something but I couldn't tell what. They seemed to be speaking but I couldn't hear anything except an odd buzzing. For some reason I felt compelled to reach into his pocket, and out came a credit card. I was astounded that I had actually grabbed something physical and the shock sent be back into my physical body.
    Equinox_Boss and Faery_Valeria like this.
  5. But my big question now is..... Did you manage to pick up your groceries? :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. "now kids that is mmmmagic"
    Equinox_Boss and Faery_Valeria like this.
  7. :O, Wow! I also had something super weird happening to me. It is a while ago though. But I am glad I can finally share it with someone who now also knows magic exists!

So, whenever I come home, I always put my keys on the same place next to the door. I am still 100% sure that I placed the keys there that time too. However, when I had to leave again, it wasn't there. We searched the whole house, all my clothes, it had to be at home because I opened the door with it and hadn't left again, right? But it was nowhere to be found.

After a couple days, the keys were still unfound. We gave up and decided to just get new keys for me. I needed to pay some guarantee for keys from schoollockers and stuff, yikes.

Now we forward a couple months. Me and my mother were having a conversation, and some book from my young years got brought up. My mother was like 'hey, I still got that book!'. So she tried to find it again. She went to the attic, where as far as I know no-one had been since we moved there a couple years ago. And she found an old box with all kind of old stuff.

Here is the thing though, at the bottom of the box, there were my lost keys...
  8. that's what you get when you don't feed the leprechaun... remember to feed the leprechaun!
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  9. Okay so here's where my own personal beliefs come into play as a mass response to all of this. I personally have 100% faith that fairies exist. Not like Tinkerbell but the old celtic folklore kind of fairies. There's a couple in mind I have that tend to inhabit peoples homes and play tricks. The best fit is the brownie, which likes to take things and hide them, but generally puts them back right where they got them from. BUT the brownie can turn into a boggart if angered, and will stop returning items. Or there's the housemother who likes to move things around like she's cleaning. Only her version of 'cleaning' isn't really cleaning its just relocating stuff where you'd never think to put it.

I have, for some time, thought there was something in this house with us--here in the Fort Hood area spirits are also a super common thing, as is pretty usual when there are military bases. My sisters (older and younger) used to tell me they saw a person in our living room at night, when everybody was in bed. My older sister has felt somebody stroking her hair when she's watching tv, and once we had a guest over who didn't know about these things, and she was sleeping on the futon in the living room, when she started screaming in the middle of the night. When we all rushed in, she said there was a person standing next to her.

TLDR; IDK what is going on, but I believe it is definitely not natural.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. ALSO YES I got them this morning thank goodness
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.