Weird Death

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Spddmn3k, Sep 3, 2021.

1. So a Enderman somehow pushed me through a wall and caused me to fall into the void, thus losing everything....
    607 and DrasLeona247 like this.
  2. The End is full of mystery and wonder. I remember this one time I was rocket gliding through the End on one of those wonderful gifts that the End City Ships have hanging in an item frame when they first get generated. So I was gliding on my Elytra and through the pitch blackness that is the void an End island was insight and so too was an End city. Oh boy I flew to that and was preparing for landing when the whole city, island and all just disappeared and I began descending into the void. The game was lost that day. But you know what I did. I didn’t give up and I went back to the End and made it into a base I cherish.
    607, Spddmn3k and Nickblockmaster like this.
  3. Well if that isn't insperational I don't know what is. I really was about to just give up since i just got all my gear to netherite and a bunch of enchants on my tools and then I lost them all. Oh well I guess thats just the name of the game lol.
    607, Nickblockmaster and AncientTower like this.
  4. Ender chest. Dump most of your items into the ender chest. You lose less to the void that way.
    607, EfficiencyV and Spddmn3k like this.
  5. Me and the End have an interesting history. The first time I went there, a player had hired me to mine obsidian for them, and had provided a Mineral Mincer (worth 50k). I spawned into the smp8 frontier end, walked 3 steps, and fell through a hole someone had maliciously placed in front of the spawn. RIP Mincer.

Couple months later, and I went back with a vengeance. Armed with an Infinity Mending bow I had bought for 200k, full netherite armor+tools, shulkers, couple of elytras, and a massive amount of supplies, I embarked on a huge journey. Ended up netting about 7 stacks of shulker shells and a ton of elytras before I was fighting in one of the shulker rooms. Replaced my elytra with a chestplate to keep from dying from the onslaught of shulker projectiles, floated out a window.....and then the Levitation ended and I fell and lost everything.

Haven't returned to the End since.
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  6. I’ve got a hardcore single player world where I live in The End lol

Endermen are chill once you get to know them
    Spddmn3k likes this.
  7. I don't think I've ever been to the End in survival mode!
    But yeah, I hope you get over the setback. :) It is quite frustrating when you lose in a game and don't understand why! It's a lot nicer when you can blame yourself. :p
    Spddmn3k likes this.