We need YOUR help!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mba2012, Nov 15, 2013.

1. It is similar, however more aimed towards a TV-esque show (mba does like downton abbey :p).
  2. A Machinima is a term used to describe a movie made using real time graphics animation. So almost any movie made in a video game, is a Machinima.

Never watched that, I prefer Broadchurch :p
  3. The script for Part One of the pilot episode has been finished! Hopefully, you will all be eagerly awaiting part two once part one is uploaded!

And another notice:

Application WILL close on December 1
    If you wish to be part of the cast or crew, make sure you contact me ASAP!
    Once all applications have been submitted, we will decide on who will go through to Auditions or become crew members. I hope to begin filming in late December, finishing in January. I want to upload the first part in March/April, and the second part a week later.

If you wish to sign up, please PM me HERE!
  4. Need a (head/lead) scene builder/landscaper?
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. would but i have a lisp (cant say l's or r's)
  6. I meant a Machinima production (the company).
  7. Sounds like fun.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. We might be needing a bit of help for a few things.
  9. That's what I meant to say :p
  10. Bump! Just a few more days!
  11. Going to bump this one last time. I'll close entries very shortly. Auditions will be held in about two weeks time.
  12. Applications are now closed, although you can probably sneak a PM to be over the next few hours and I'll likely accept it.

Thanks for all the interest guys! Successful applicants will soon progress to auditions.