We all want your TRASH!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by EntityAI, Jul 5, 2018.

1. A MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE!
    A friendlier alternative to "/dispose" and similar methods of trash disposal
    @ "/v 12021 d"

ABOUT
    Disposing of no longer needed items can usually be achieved with the following methods:
    • Dropping on the ground of somebody else's property
    • Dropping in lava
    • "/dispose"
    But these methods of disposal which are used so widely are largely inefficient because you only gain empty space: What's the use of destroying items that you no longer need when others are potentially wanting them? This concern can easily be addressed by placing an access chest for other players who happen to walk by and throwing your junk in. This is effectively recycling, but this method now takes up space on your property, thus reversing the goal of ridding the items. My solution addresses both the issue of disposal and the inconvenience of recycling by introducing a recycling facility that handles these nuisances for free!

USAGE
    INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECYCLING
    1. Visit "/v 12021 d" with items in hand
    2. Place items in the chest.
    WHAT DO I (EntityAI) DO WITH THESE ITEMS?
    NOTHING!
    Items are then withdrawn the chest and then sent to item-specific chests for other players to access for FREE directly from "/v 12021"! (Read below) This process can take up to four minutes for items of minimal quantities and even longer for items of larger quantities.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECEIVING RECYCLED ITEMS
    1. Visit "/v 12021" and select the section of interest whether it's Building Blocks, Decorations, Raw Materials, or Redstone.
    2. Look for what you need, it might just be available.
    3. If available, take what you need! Remember that it was originally meant to be destroyed!
  2. Love this idea ! Will definitely start using this instead of /trash
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  3. I love this idea.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  4. do you really want 13 dirt, 2 seeds, 5 cobble and a durability 1/250 bow?
  5. Some one else will i will do this net Time I'm online I have loads of junk some one will want what happens to items not in ur system?
  6. This is a really good idea :D A nice way to allow others to re-use the things that you no longer need or want. I think I might have some things on my alt's reses that might be a good fit in here ;)
  7. It ends up here
    purplebook163, 607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  8. What smp is this on?
  9. hmmm this used to exist a long time ago on emc :)
    not sure what happend to that one
    but i really like that someone else is picking it up :p
    607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  10. It’s on smp6 at /v 12021 d
  11. I've finally found the place to dump all the junk in my vaults \o/
    ChespinLover77, purplebook163 and 607 like this.
  12. Running to 12021 now
    ChespinLover77, purplebook163 and 607 like this.
  13. I remember I started a service like this a while back. Had basically the same name too.
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  14. this is great you have no idea the junk i have just sitting in my vaults
    ChespinLover77 and Slvr like this.
  15. I love this... but can just say that even buying a small amount of an item is going to be very difficult with the choose sign... I'd recommend using actual buy signs or the # sign for special/different items... Other than that though, love this service, have dropped off quite a few items already :)