warning we ar all in the matrix dis is a critical warning we ar in the matrix dis in not a joke orit

Discussion in 'Player Guides, Tips and Tricks' started by daanhu, Apr 1, 2022.

1. the matrix is efry were its all around us even now in dis fary room you can see it wen you look around the window or wen you turn on your television you can feel it wen you go tho work wen you go tho church wen you pay your taxes its the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth the truth that you ar a slave like efry 1 else your were born in bondage born in a prison you can not smell taste or touch a prison for your mind unfortunaly no 1 can be told waht the matrix is you have tho se it for your self dis is your last chance afther dis thers no turning back if you take the blou dye the story ends you wake up in your bed and you belive waht you want tho belive if you take the red pill you stay in wonder land and i show you how deep the rabit hole goes remember all i over is the truth nothing more
    DrasLeona247, weeh and UltiPig like this.
  2. enigmaspirit cool sweter
  3. the dyes are funny :rofl: :lmao:
  4. im confused, but yes
    UltiPig likes this.
  5. unfathomably based
    PetezzaDawg and Starsphere like this.
  6. Based and one of the pills pilled
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. this is just like morbius (one of the movies of all time)!!
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  8. The Matrix must be quite interesting, but it's probably too violent for me (I skipped out on the opportunity of watching it earlier, for that reason). Maybe I'll read the plot on Wikipedia.