[Wanted] Giant Fully Auto Pumpkin, Melon, Wheat Carrot Potato Farms

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by MrWhosCoopz, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Wanting to hire someone to build me fully auto tower farms for pumpkins and melons, also giant fully auto villager farms for wwheat carrot potato and betroot farms!

I'll let you decide the price with you either supplying or not supplying materials.

Basically these farms will be built on Utopia so it's much easier to build due to flying. Basically the famrs I want going from surface level to build limit, and I want multiple towers with melon and pumpkin farms, if you have a better design then by all means use that. You can choose to do one of these famrs, or two or all if you desire. Just comment below or PM in game or on the forusm thanks
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I use this design for Mellon & Pumpkin: https://youtu.be/x0tmAUKHDgU It is considerably faster than a traditional tower design. I don't have the time to build one for you, too many big projects of my own. The video is not a full tutorial (I had to figure out the wiring no the top) and I modified the he pick up system slightly. I could show you mine if you catch me in game sometime. Hope this was helpful.
    MrWhosCoopz likes this.