Wanted: 8x8 pixel art resembling a train, or minecart

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Giselbaer, Apr 24, 2017.

1. For a project I'm currently working on, I'd like a pixel art design that, see above, can be used as a logo for a subway station. It should, resemble an actual minecart, not some train company logo, so a white U on blue background is out of the question.

Also, this needs to be 8x8 in size (no border needed, so you can use all 8x8, not 6x6), and it needs to be able to be built on the ground using stone slabs - so basically you can use grey (cobblestone, stone, stone brick), brownish red (nether brick)(or is that reddish brown?), purple (purpur), white (quartz), orange red (red sandstone), and yellow (sandstone). I'd also like to be able to plant it using 1 high flowers, which means I need to replace grey with white, which in turn means the logo shouldn't have grey and white directly next to each other.

I suck at this, but maybe you don't, so I'm asking for help here.

I'll pay 5K rupees to the first person who posts a design I like. If I don't like your design, I won't pay you, and I won't use your design. I don't really have an idea how to prove the "I won't use it" part except that I promise you I'm a honest guy and 5K isn't enough money for me to ruin my reputation over; if you do have a better idea, I'm open for suggestions.

If you want to come up with a design, a link to http://www.piskelapp.com that has your design would be nice, but I'll accept any kind of image file as well.

2. Never trust me with pixel art.
    I take everything to the extreme.
    TomvanWijnen, Sachrock and Giselbaer like this.
  3. When do you want it by? I'm a little busy at the moment but I can make something for you later
  4. Thanks, but that's way too many pixels :rolleyes:

There's no specific time frame, take your time. There's lots of things to do beside the pixel art, so I'm not in a hutty.