Want to win 10k Rupees? Gonna have to do this AMA first

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Otus_NigRum, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Yes, I know we have sucked the literal life out of AMA forums, but... come on... My favourite thing is answering questions, and the last AMA I did I got literally zero questions... So, I'll have to bribe you with money this time.

All you have to do is ask me any question you like, it can be literally anything and I'll answer, I don't care what it is, I'll answer anything. Just, don't make it meaningless and ask "dO yOu LikE WAFfles?" first off, most of the time yes, now you won't have to ask that question.

To win the 10k rupees I'll randomly pick someone. The only thing though, if your question is meaningless, and you're only here for 10k in cash, I will lower your chances of winning by 1 million percent. Do I make myself clear?

Yes, go on.

EDIT: The auction ends on the 22nd of September!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. What is your most deeply-rooted fear?

(You did say you didn't want meaningless questions)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. What are your pet peeves?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. What have you been, what are you, and what will you become?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. Which musician is your favourite?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. This is a hard one, and something I didn't reply to because I had to think about it.
    In all honesty, dying before I can make something of my life. It's one thing to say you're afraid of a certain object/horror related thing, but in the end, death is the thing that clouds over those.

I'm just scared that i'll die before I get a chance to make an impact on this world and actually see what's in store for me.

I have plenty, but i'll just say a few that I have from the top of my head
    • When people chew with their mouth open
    • People who use xD and "rekt" and other childish terms in arguments to get you heated
    • Kids in my class who think they can rap, but can't and have to resort to a mumble rapper to mimic
    • The, "when do they start singing/I cant understand the words" people.
    I have been a child, I am a student, and I will become a musician.

Dave Mustaine. I know I talk about him a lot, but it's for reason. He really inspires me, and his whole persona and attitude are super cool and genuine.
    Kabloofne and IronicSwordPlay like this.
  7. If you could go to one place in the world where would it be
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. To Slayer's Final concert
  9. If you could choose one fictional world to go to, whether from a book, tv show or movie... what fictional world would you pick?

( Personally, I'd choose either the Harry Potter universe or Neverland. <3 )
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  10. Hard to say, but I would go with the DC universe.

I don't really know, I don't follow with a lot of fictional books, video games and movies, but Mario, Zelda, and even Club Penguin would also be really fun to be at.
    Warlord678 and LittleSpaceChild like this.
  11. :( But... But.... Asking if you like waffles isn't a meaningless question!!!!

Do you like pancakes? :D

Kidding *runs and hides*

Has joining EMC changed your life in a positive way? :) Is there anything that you hope to one day accomplish on EMC or in real life?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  12. How were you introduced to your favorite music?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. I would say it has impacted me in various ways. Not in a huge way in real life, but it has definitely opened me up to a lot of different people and has made me happier.

In real life, the main thing I want to accomplish is just a solid, happy future. I don't care that much if I don't reach my dream, as long as I'm happy, doing what I love, and in a great place spiritually and financially I'm good.

As for EMC, my goal would be to stick on here for another year I guess. Then we can see what we can do next :)

Good question.

It's hard to exactly remember, but I guess I just slowly got exposed to it through television, media and video games. I started listening to Michael Jackson, which definitely opened up my musical horizon extremely.

My dad showed me a 90s Christian Metal band called Whitecross, and I started to get into their songs.

I guess it started to take off from there. I listened to Spotify and listened to a lot of classic rock bands and old school hard rock playlists. Eventually, I got into metal, and I found out about my favourite bands by listening to Spotify playlists. Over time, I joined online groups, followed certain artists on social media, and I delved myself into it. Best decision of my life.
    Smooshed_Potato and MoreMoople like this.
  14. What is your dream supergroup?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  15. Vocals - Dio
    Rhythm Guitar - Dave Mustaine
    Lead Guitar - Jason Becker
    Bassist - Cliff Burton
    Drums - John Bonham

I know, it makes no sense... Especially since 3 of them are dead, 1 of them can't play guitar anymore, and the other is Jason Becker.

dave im trolling lmao
  16. How long have u been on emc?