Want to build?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by iball6119, Nov 5, 2012.

?

Would you like this?

Yes 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Horrible Idea 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I don't know if i am able to post something like this on the EMC threads so a mod can delete it if they don't want this out there. I am making a server and i'm not trying to like promote it here but i thought it would be fun if when i launched it i would have a building contest where i would get applicants on this thread ( this would only be for EMC people) then i would make the server whitelisted for a couple of days. i would give everyone creative only allow them to build in a certain area then they could build whatever they wanted and I know someone who is a really good builder (used to work for the yosgscast) who would judge it.

please tell me if you think this is a good idea or not I was just thinking it might be fun for some people who want to build something cool.

PS: during building i would be video taping it then i would speed it up and make a youtube video and you could be in it.

Thank you for voting (if you vote)
  2. Cool. Is your server set up for everything? port forwarding, enough RAM, etc?
  3. It's okay to do stuff like this (check my latest thread lol :p)
    But;
    • Don't try to recruit people from EMC to join your server.
    • DO NOT post the IP, keep it to PMs.
  4. The thread may get deleted, just don't publicly release the IP address.
    EDIT: Too late!
  5. Yes it is. We are getting solar power so... When we get that it will be up so keep this thread going :) if you have any ideas on how we can make this more safe for my server and more fun for people i would appreciate the help thanks

PS: I'd say about a week until we are gonna do this.
  6. ok i won't
  7. any one who wants to do this just PM me and i will write you down
  8. What do you mean too late?
  9. He got Rainbow'd
  10. Indeed I did. :(