WANT ME TO WRITE FOR YOU?!?

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by Alukiann, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Want me to write about the different ways you can use iron ore, so you can sell them at your iron farm?
    Want me to write about alligators, so your mammal museum has another gift shop item?
    Want me to make copies of Book of Colors or another book over?
    Want me to write a story for you about robots who dance, just for fun and for free?
    Want me to do an overview of a story, player, event, or ANYTHING?
    WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE?!?
    Hey EMC! I’m making a thread, if you want to me write ANYTHING, I can do that. Probably would be in-game, not typing up your Science Paper for you. Also, I can only write in a book and quill without signing, so then you can sign it and make your own copies if you like. (I would right my own name in the book though) ;)
    EDIT: ALL PRIOR REQUESTS ARE FREE, BUT FROM NOW OWN, THIS WILL COST 50 RUPEES FOR EVERY BOOK BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE INFINITE BOOK AND QUILLS. THANKS! :p

Current Requests:
    -The Malaysian Airlines plane that disappeared in 2014
    -A story on Alligators or Crocodiles
    -5 EMCers are stuck in a room, write a story
    -Winds of Winter by G R R Martin
    -A short tale of a pig who escapes its pen and goes on exciting adventures. Bonus points if Pigmen are involved.
    -"The Stormtrooper Chronicles" signed by JarJar Binks
    -Story with 111 Primes

Finished Requests:
    (PM ME, they're 50 rupees each)
    -Tales of Eternia Transcript
    *I have the right to refuse any topics I don't want to write about, lol. Also, Krysyy is a cat.
    **Also, I'm not a noobcake at writing
  2. Could I get a copy of Tales of Eternia? I've always wanted to read it.
    luckycordel, Jay2a and q1zx like this.
  3. I'd also like a Tales of Eternia book :p
    I actually owned that book at one point but sold it without even reading it
    I really regret doing that
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. I shall get some and copy them over. I'm in the process of doing it right now. ;)
    Jay2a likes this.
  5. I GOT IT DOWN, WORD FOR WORD, AND I EVEN ADDED THE LORE ON A SEPERATE PAGE, AND THEN I MIS-CLICKED AND NAMED IT TALES OF ETER!!! HAOFILJkklaijspfouhijbsakliohuagsbfjjifasohjasfhu.
  6. I don't care, lol. Title doesn't matter. How much for it?
  7. I SIGNED IT AGAIN WRONG---- ONLY BECAUSE I ajisfkbhisafoui. HOLYSHGIAysrf I want to swear so bad.
  8. Could I have Winds of Winter signed by G R R Martin please, I am reluctantly willing to wait 4 years for it.
    ObscureGolem, Patr1cV, q1zx and 4 others like this.
  9. Gee golly. I would totally waste my life doing that but it's not out yet so I can't copy it over yet. :(
    ObscureGolem likes this.
  10. Book Tiger approves of this thread.

Also, I request a short tale of a pig who escapes its pen and goes on exciting adventures. Bonus points if Pigmen are involved.
    q1zx and 607 like this.
  11. You had better not make that mistake while writing one of these books. ;)
    Anyway: I don't like copying other's books, especially if they're meant to be special and secret (definitely don't copy the Piwi Certificate, obviously). But I do like the other parts of this service. :)
    Could you write a book with the first 111 primes? :) That would be cool. :p
    q1zx likes this.
  12. 111? I didn't know there were that many Primes. :eek:
    CinemaSins likes this.
  13. I would like to request a copy of "The Stormtrooper Chronicles" signed by JarJar Binks
  14. I too would like a copy of Tales of Eternia. Thanks:D
  15. OKAY! I have one, but I need rupees to buy them books. I'm charging 50 rupees for it now! :p Sorry! xD
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  16. Do you mean prime numbers? ;) Just checking.
    607 likes this.
  17. No problem
  18. I will mail it to you when I can get on later, 50 rupees plez. xD
    luckycordel likes this.
  19. Uh, yes. :p Is there anything else 'primes' could mean in this context? ;)
    q1zx likes this.