Wandering Native Warriors of the Wildlands

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Beholder, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Chieftain Beholder, Mighty Hunter, Brave Warrior. Friend of Wasteland, Enemy of Green Man. My people wander plains, mountains, forests, tundra, and desert of Empire Minecraft Wild Lands. We search for Iron, Precious stone, Gold, and Horses. Respect the peoples of the land. Rescue villagers from Green man invader.
    Under Sun and Moon, fight bravely at level 7 difficulty. The Strong bow, the Tomahawk, the flashing Knife, the ancestral Shield, painted War Horse... Come wander with my people, great adventure, treasure, food, and campfire stories. Become great legend!
    _Rem__, DH32, RaiinNL and 1 other person like this.
  2. I once wandered the wild as you did (or will) and it was a wonderful experience. Many stories to tell and many ruins discovered. When you look for an adeventure, you're sure to find those before you and what they left behind.
    _Rem__ and AncientTower like this.
  3. Bassman22 and Beholder at hunting party camp. Found many wild horses, hides, leather, feathers, and good meat. Break camp tomorrow and ride west.
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. Hunting Camp
    _Rem__, DH32, AncientTower and 2 others like this.
  5. Many moons ago, a Brave and Beholder traveled the frozen tundra in search of polar bear heads. We did not find heads, but plenty of fish. Many bears were defeated by us and our dogs.
    _Rem__, DH32 and AncientTower like this.
  6. Many horses roped. Traveling west in the south, dozens of horses. Fastest horse found was 129% speed, a great horse. Many furs, hides, feathers, meat, and horses. I have missed my people and will return to the village.
    _Rem__ and AncientTower like this.
  7. Traded for a Brown Shulker Box. Planning next trip, will stay on the land long. Firstfeast with villagers, add to totem the story of my journey. Sitting at campfire in family hut, it is good to be home.
    _Rem__, DH32 and AncientTower like this.
  8. Me too! Beholder do you and Brave leave your tp huts out in the wilds for others to stumble across? Would be awesome to go out and find a village of tp huts and such.
    _Rem__, DH32 and bitemenow15 like this.
  9. This is awesome
    _Rem__ likes this.
  10. Besides finding abandoned camp sites, we also leave other clues as to our being there. Cave paintings, totems, leaf shelters, stone cairns, and sometimes buried chests with food and provision.
  11. This is a discovery any explorer would want to make.
    _Rem__ likes this.
  12. No horses, but many villages Beholder find. Egged Villagers with Medicine Rod, half a stack to me. Many Villagers join Beholder's tribe, follow the trail. Before night, and Greenman kill.
    Stalking game for food while looking for horses...
    If no horses come, will build war canoe from logs and hunt the big whale off ocean coast.

Lost Villages found by BeholderStalking Game...
    Whale, food for the people through winter
    MaglorYavetil and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  13. Beholder, mighty hunter hungry and thirsty, found village in rain at night. Green man beating farmer and Beholder cleave Greenman with feathered Tomahawk. Killed Greenman. Thunder Lizard made loud bang, broke house, and me fought bone warrior till sun woke up... Villagers join Beholder's tribe, told chief of village it not safe, Too many Greenmen at night. They follow trail of Beholder and be safe, Nine of family.
    Found temple, and dug beaded saddle pad, and warhorse cloth in desert. Arrived home, saw sun come up, shine on Totems. Me feelpride of my people.
    New villagers followed, set up camp. They safe from Green man and become friends.
    Beholder Riding home after rescuing a village.
    b0bbythebuild3r and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  14. This is really cool, I like the idea of wandering the frontier to see what can be found. Your tent building skills are top notch, too.
  15. Returned to the plains and found many horses. A horse I call 'Wind Rage' had speed of 125%. Brought Moon shield and Moon Brave Armor. Wood and moose hide, with dyed rondels. At camp fire, I eat corn bread. See Beholders 'Moon Shield'.
  16. i love this too
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  17. Made moccasins for water, depth strider III. Want to make Frost Walker III snow shoes for cold swamps. Good to be back in village. Found many horses. Will find good place to settle and make large hunting camp for other wanderers to find. Maybe log wall, stream, huts, and place for food and horses. Will maybe make path, and dwell in the land.
  18. Travelledmanydays. Found three villages, and many horses. Beholder canoed to a desert Island and built hutfromstoneand wood. Will fish here, and hunt whale from this hut. Great water all around, windy and damp... no place for Teepee
  19. Tide came in and washed my hut and even island away... Just finished my fishing boat. has sail, and pontoon on the right side. Rudder too. Have small bed room for sleeping bag. Will fish big blue fish in the ocean. Good thing saved most of things before wash away in currents.Catching the big blue fish