Voter bow stuck on /games

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by bralukwie, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Yesterday I was going to take part in mob arena yesterday. I had my bow and a high level sword on /smp3. I put my items into the vault and went to /games. But instead of taking me to the /games lobby area, it took me to the mansion from /htown. Which I thought was weird since that event ended last week.

Anyway, I was like no big deal, I took my stuff from /vault and was going to walk to the opening at /htown mansion to take me to the /games area, but I couldnt move. So I went back to /smp3, but when I got there I remembered I left my bow and sword back at /games. So it went back, but now it takes me to the lobby like it should, but my voter's bow and sword arnt there. They are not in /vault AND I checked my inventories on /smp 1-9 and utopia and /games. Nowhere to be found.

The sword, I'm not that worried about because I can just make another. The Voter's bow obviously is what's important to me. How do I get that back?
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. From the wiki:

"If a player loses a Voters item due to a glitch, a lag test, derelict claim, or misplacement, the player may request a replacement item from the Senior Staff members once per item, while agreeing to the following conditions upon request:
    The item is not sold/loaned to another player at time of request.
    The player has actually tried to look for the item in all vaults, chests, ender chests, inventories, or other possible locations across the SMPs. If Senior Staff members find the original while searching, the replacement use for the item will still apply.
    The player will return the duplicate to a SS+ in the case the original is located.
    The player must have attained the voting bonus associated with the item.
    Replacement of the item will be written in the player's Square logs for evidence record.
    If the player is found to be abusing the replacement system to gain duplicate Voters Items, the punishment will be the same as exploiting a glitch: a permanent ban.
    If a Voters item is lost as a result of an account purge because of a ban, the Voters item(s) will not be replaced. However, your voting bonus will also be reset to zero, allowing you to re-earn your Voters items. Note that a bonus reset will count as your one replacement."

Hope this helps :)
    MoreMoople and Kabloofne like this.
  3. im pretty sure your inventory in the mob arena part of games is the same as the htown world, just go there and they should be there.
  4. You got me curious, so I went to try it out with my accounts. Doing /games while on games with items in your inventory led me to lose everything I still had, with seemingly no way of getting the stuff back. Going to another server and then back to games while still in htown did keep me in htown and still allowed me to vault my items.

I tried this, didn't work for me unfortunately.
  5. Same thing happened to me I had toade tp me back into the mansion
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Inventory gets "stashed" in certain areas on games - so when you go back to that area where you had inventory (like htown or pvp or whatever) your inventory will still be there (that is to say IF you can go back). Sort of an oversight with having an area only open temporarily. We will make sure we have a better solution next year. :) In the meantime, if anyone can't access items, please feel free to pmss.emc.gs. Thanks all!
  7. Was an easy fast fix ^
  8. how do do I get TP'd back to the mansion so I can get my stuff?
  9. I tried this. Won't let me back to htown. Only /games lobby. I think when I typed /games on saturday it took me to htown by mistake since that was where I last. but since it is closed, now that I went back another location I cant get back in to get my stuff
  10. i thought thats what i did, guess i didnt
  11. Ask Senior Staff
  12. Thats what ive been trying to do
  13. IF you are online when I am, I would be happy to. :)