Vote for the best EMC update of 2015! => Show your appreciation!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Jan 3, 2016.

?

What was the best update of 2015?

Poll closed Apr 3, 2016.
Environment changes (PVP arena, Frontier spawns and/or Town expansion) 5 vote(s) 8.2%
Play changes (Vote streak protection / Server cap increase (from 40 to 45)) 6 vote(s) 9.8%
New feature signs (preview/restrict) & /dispose & chat alerts 9 vote(s) 14.8%
Loot announcements in status bar 1 vote(s) 1.6%
Name changes 9 vote(s) 14.8%
Minecraft 1.8 21 vote(s) 34.4%
Residence subflags & /deathlog 1 vote(s) 1.6%
Residence permissions groups (and /res kick) 4 vote(s) 6.6%
Friends update (/friends command) 2 vote(s) 3.3%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 3 vote(s) 4.9%
  1. Ze bump!

Edit: too hasty with bumping these days :confused:

And added, thanks for the feedback!
    Kytula likes this.
  2. This is a 'stereo' teaser bump with a little bit of spam too ;) (stereo because I'm bumping the other thread as well)

First a reminder (spam! :D): there is a contest involved with this poll; if you think you can come up with a good name for the book then please check out this link:

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/emcdevappreciation-think-of-a-good-name-win-a-price.60807/

And of course there are prices to be won. An expert jury (some of my fellow contrib. team members) will help with picking the winners.

As for the teaser...

This poll and the "book contest" is only the beginning, we have something else in store for you guys as well. Something a little more related to Minecraft and which is bound to get you guys much more involved. But... We're still working out the details and as soon as we have that part done I'll tell you more.

But this is far from over ;)
    607 and Kytula like this.
  3. I vote for everything. Everything is great!
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  4. GMPOTLA! :D No, this isn't a bump ;)

We have a winner!

The winners in the contest to come up with the best name for the "EMC update appreciation book" have been announced. And the reason why I mention this here as well is because now is the time to put your signature where your vote is :D

I will be contacting the 19 players who voted for the "Minecraft 1.8" update in the upcoming week to see if they feel like signing the appreciation book. So as a friendly reminder I'm also announcing it here; you can see above who you are ;)
    607, Codygraw and Kytula like this.