[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCSL is the easiest to vote on, but voting on the others helps a load :)
    jrm531 likes this.
  2. So uhh.....day 7?
  3. We all managed to travel back in time it seems.
  4. So if we haven't voted for 2 days, we're still in? :D
    RainbowChin likes this.
  5. No...It's technically Day 9 right now.
  6. What happens if one of those websites is down? It's voting time for me and the last one is not functioning. Uh oh. Does that take me out of the contest? I have a screenshot if that helps any.
  7. I don't think so, as I read back several pages you only have to vote on one site a day.
    AlexChance likes this.
  8. Oh ok good. Thank you. I'm sorry, I didn't see that. I should have been more thorough.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. Nah it's ok. I couldn't remember and had to go back and look. I was like "Aww snap. I'd better make sure, otherwise I've been doing it wrong."
  10. I think MSCL is down, there is an error when trying to access the site. Even the main page...
  11. Sorry if there's any delays with the reminder, Jack sucks at keeping it up to date so I usually have to report it for someone else to ;D

But yes,
    DAY 10. #VOTINGGGGGG

If any of the sites are down just vote on another at the same time and you won't lose your streak. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Welcome to day 10, everyone! :D

I also have a question.
    Let's say billybobjoe votes at 11:59 pm on 1/1.
    The next time they could vote is 11:59 pm on 1/2.
    If they wait until 12:01 am on 1/3, will their vote streak reset, or do they have until 11:59 pm on 1/3 to vote and keep their streak, or is it until the end of the day?
  13. Is it just me or was it day 7 of voting yesterday ._.?
    Cause that's what it was saying for me....

(EDIT)(Never mind :p )
  14. about at what time will the raffle be(i got 10 days checked in :D)
    superg64 likes this.
  15. Oh darn, I came on thinking that today was the raffle day, only to find out I need to wait until tomorrow.
    :(
  16. chan.JPG
    We meet again, Chancellor Supseed!
  17. Question; having voted successfully every day this month, will I still be in the draw even though it says "day bonus: 9"?
  18. Yes, well I think so at least. You're in the same position as me, I also have the "day bonus: 9":)
  19. day bonus: 9 means you will be in the raffle :D
  20. OOOPS...

It seems we've had a problem...

This made me cry and go to sleep without having voted for today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.