[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, i just saw my rupee history. Turns out I DID vote everyday, just one of my votes was 2 hours late -_-
    StormLoGic likes this.
  2. That's how the voting system is designed, and what's tracked, sadly. We're looking forward to it being fixed just as much as you are.

It's also why we split the month into thirds for the non-voter's block prizes.
  3. You're probably right. The way voting is supposed to be is it's supposed to make us WANT to vote. But due to it getting reset because some people can't always vote at the same time everyday they give up. Another thing I think could be an issue is all we get are 10 extra rupees each day we vote in the streak. To some people it might not matter but to some it's like the end of the world because they only get 10 extra rupees. Also some servers, when you vote for them they give you around 1K or the bonuses are items like ingots and whatnot.
    AlexChance likes this.
  4. I think i voted in time......
    Gah i hope i didn't miss the vote for Saturday ._.
    I really want to get in the raffle thingy. :p
  5. We're number 40 now? D: ;_; :'( D'x
    EDIT: 39 now that I voted :fistbump:
  6. Hey, uhh, Jack, idk if this topic has been answered before, and i REALLY dont feel like reading through 285 posts, sooo...

Well, ive been voting everyday for the most part since alex's contest, but i keep losing my streak for being a few hours late (more than 24 hours, but less than 48, and usually less than 36). Today, i lost my streak for voting exactly 34 hours and 11 minutes after my previous vote (10 hours and 11 minutes late), as you can see in the following spoiler:

I know that it says "Yesterday at 11:00/11:01 AM" and then "1 minute ago" but if you look in the bottom right corner, it shows the time, and you can tell that i didnt just change my timezone or anything, because it says "Yesterday" for my previous vote. In addition to this, i had been voting every night at about 10:00 PM (EST) until i forgot to on Firday, but then i voted Saturday morning, 36 hours later (36 hours and 1 minute to be exact) and kept my streak, and I can post a screenshot of that if you would like. I just find it frustrating how i lost my streak this time, when i didnt last time, yet i voted quicker this time.

Im not sure if you can do much to help, but it would be nice if you could add 6 votes to my total vote streak at the end (6, rather than 5, because of day 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5), since, otherwise, i cant participate in the first 10 days contest, or the final 30 day contest. Nonetheless, i cant wait for the new voting system when it comes out! XD

On a happier note, heres a picture of a flying dog that i saw while voting a while ago:

7. Noted - if you keep your vote streak up, you will still be entered. :)
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  8. The problem is known, and people have had this problem happen before. Jack'll take care of it!
  9. I'm really going for the 11th-20th. I need beacons.
  10. well ive been voting every day but my counter keeps reseting so meh. i alway vote tho. gl people
    AlexChance likes this.
  11. just lost my streak.... Kinda dejected right now.
  12. Does anyone know what the criteria is for losing the streak? Is it based on a timezone or is it a certain number of hours? I almost forgot today and voted 3 hours later than I did yesterday so I don't know if I'm out or not. Hmm.
  13. Just lot my streak, and now I can't be bothered to vote anymore...
  14. It's based off of your last vote. So, if you vote RIGHT now. You have 24 hours more from right now.
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  15. Remember, voting only takes a few seconds a day and really helps us out. You still get your rupees for this small task. :)
    mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
  16. PM Jack and myself with screenshots of your streak (after the 30 days are up please) and we should be able to count it for you, meaning you will be in the draw. :)

If you don't want to do that however, please do keep voting! :)
  17. Yeah, problem is, I don't want to fill up my flash drive with screenshots...
  18. I stopped voting because my streak ended, and it seems LOTS of others did the same. The voting system really needs to be fixed :p

19. its getting fixed XD

Phew, that was close, 1 of ur posts almost went 'unliked' XD
  20. We may be going down on Minestatus, but we're #3 right now on MCSL :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.