Vote bonus rewards - I don't get it.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Klumpelil, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Will some explain to me how the "vote bonus" system works. I don't receive any mail or anything, on / wiki/vote I just see "your next rewards" and "This is what you'll receive with your next bonus increase. If you've already voted today, it's what you'll receive tomorrow"

but I have no idea how to receive it.
    /mail = 0
    My vote bonus is 12 today
    I'm back from a longer break and I'm a bit clueless about how EM works.
    Joy_the_Miner, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  2. As far as I know, all vote bonuses sent to you are to be recived via mail. I am at bonus 838 and have never had anything else, anyway.
    There are a few things that might be happening:
    1: This isn't the first time you're at this vote bonus: you only get the reward once, the first time you're at a specific bonus.
    2: There isn't a vote bonus for bonus 12
    3: there is something wrong with the system.

:)
    607, luckycordel and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. luckycordel likes this.
  4. Have you ever voted before? Check your rupee and or token balance, see if it shows up there. If so you have reach that streak in the past. You won't receive any new items until you catch back up to where you were.
    As of today I've reached 3030 streak, it's well worth the time to vote! Its a nice paycheck when the shop slows down.
    :D
    607 likes this.
  5. I looked you up and the highest vote bonus you've been at is 13 and that was 4.7 years ago.. Once you start getting bonuses past that point you'll start to get rewards again.
  6. I can confirm what the others have said. I will add to that the reason: since an update rather long ago (probably before you were last here, even), if you miss a day of voting your streak isn't reset to 0: it just gradually lowers. And in fact, since a later update it can't even drop beneath a certain amount under your highest number so far. This is why you can only receive each reward once: otherwise, you could vote until day 60, then wait a day or two, then vote again, then wait a day or two, then vote again, and so forth, and earn way more rupees than you're supposed to be able to.
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. Voting bonus awards are a form of an incentive to keep the player voting. The items you receive are to be an incentive to you to continue voting for Empire Minecraft. (The usefulness of said items, specifically dragon stone fragments, however can be debated...)
    KatydidBuild likes this.