Virgin Islands Pictures (Aikar, IcecreamCow, JustinGuy, Maxarias)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Wow, that looks fun. That sauce... must try. *evilgrin*
  2. Just now noticed this and had to look back, I'm not sure whose are better, Aikar's or Justin's cause they're both kinda brightly colored.
  3. Awesome, any decisions made regarding EMC at this meeting? :D
  4. I wish I was there! Looks like an awesome place. Where is that justin?
  5. Somewhere over the rainbow.
  6. Looks amazing :)
  7. As for decisions regarding EMC, I know not. But I can assure you that they talked about EMC at least for a little bit. :p
    mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
  8. We had a lot of fun, but we also did talk about EMC often. Everywhere we went was open discussion for EMC, and what we plan on doing. I can't reveal any details, but just know, smiley face. :)
    penfoldex, mba2012 and chickeneer like this.
  9. I don't know if it is just me but this thread seems to be wayyy off topic.

On another note I am glad that you guys had fun and I look forward to the new EMC stuff!
  10. The Last 8 Posts (including this one) have been On-topic. :D
    penfoldex, PenguinDJ, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  11. An island of virgins? I am booking the ticket as we speak.

Also, I expect more of the team at EMC and am questioning why there's no nudity, alcohol and Twister involved in any of those pictures.

Shame on you all.
  12. Asscream.
    Max, you are a legend :p
    ...Atleast, I assume that's Max...
    Also, Aikar is exactly what I expected a coder to look like, but Justin is a different story xD
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. I just deleted mine but 5 minutes ago.
  14. Both Justin and Aikar are what I expected two coders to look like. Two different people.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. I have an advantage over you though cause I'm on Facebook and have Jeremy as a friend so I end up knowing who is who. It's always telling me to add them as friends because I may know them. Mia is Max :p Aikar used to have his picture as his avatar on the forums, some kid he kept kicking off SMP7 kept asking if he was 15.
    mba2012, SoulPunisher and ISMOOCH like this.
  16. I know about the 'forum avatar' thing :p

I may add Jeremy as a friend on Facebook, but the only person they've allowed me to add from EMC is Bob The Tomato.

The name is obviously a joke.
  17. I don't know how I know it, or where I found it out... but somehow I've always known Max's name is Mia...
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. I friend requested you.. Is that creepy?

I guessed that's how Justin would look, but I always assumed Aikar to resemble Bruce Wayne with like a cape, and the ability to fly. I'm the only one? Oh..
    mba2012 and JackBiggin like this.
  19. Also, while it gave me nightmares and made me hide under my bed, how many Empire Credits would it cost for a t-shirt with this on?