Villager Changing

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ajmyers34, Oct 9, 2018.

1. I've been scouring the Thread looking for a discussion about this ... and came up small.

My question : What has happened to the Villagers?!! They are all trading weird items for Zombie Villager Eggs now? Zombie Villager eggs are being used as a currency with respect to them? Is it April 1st already? ;)

Can someone enlighten me?
  2. Update ..... I've (just now) attempted to trade with a Lib (using Bricks as called for) for a Zombie Villager Egg, and was denied. What is up?
  3. Could you post a screenshot of what you mean? I'm a bit confused
  4. I tried this on version 1.12, nothin, then on 13 and it was as ajmeyers said - super weird lol - I'll let aikar know.

*edit - you need to connect with 12, that will fix the issue
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. Heres a screenshot tho jacob

jacob5089 and God_Of_Gods like this.
  6. Ah great thanks, I was overcomplicating it in my head lol.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. Yep .... this is exactly what I was experiencing. That AND you can't trade with them :( . For the Record, this is in Town. I'd imagine it would be occurring it all areas (Waste/Frontier) , but have yet to confirm. I need to go out for some Gravel, I'll test it in the Waste.
  8. We are running 1.12.2 still. So there are going to be some bugs outside of our control until we properly update to 1.13.
    Our official recommendation is that players should be using the 1.12 client if they want the best experience right now.
    jacob5089 and ForeverMaster like this.
  9. Oh wow ....never considered that aspect. I am on 1.13 currently. Waste confirms same trading. Reverting to 1.12 and re-evaluating ;)