[Video] EMC Promotional Video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by heyaroo, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Should we make more EMC videos?

Poll closed Feb 18, 2013.
Yes! 164 vote(s) 93.7%
No... 6 vote(s) 3.4%
Maybe :/ 5 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. Sooooooo. When's the next video!? :):D
    heyaroo and PortalShoo2er like this.
  2. omg thank you Bob, I've never had a vegetable, I mean a fruit, named after me :D

Hmm well do you mean like a short film like this? On my YouTube channel I try to upload 3 times a week.
    But next EMC video is a Mob Arena Montage and I'm planning a new short film for the 1.5 update but it's not related to EMC. Hmm actually... I was thinking of making a short video to show off the new empire shop but I think that won't have a storyline.. or could there be? :O
    AlexChance and PortalShoo2er like this.
  3. I saw on a picture the new emc store has an old Egyptian buildings theme.Maybe a history of how it was built?
  4. absolutely terrific work heyroo PS. get more smp8 *wink wink*
  5. I'll see what I can do :p I may or may not make a video for it. I did take video footage just now of it but I'm not sure how it will turn out.
    And what do you think of an EMC Harlem shake video in the new empire shop...? It will be fun to make and it's currently trending so it might bring more EMCers. <-- this should probably be in a new thread actually.. >_<
    Edit: Which is here..http://empireminecraft.com/threads/video-emc-harlem-shake.21674/
  6. Your video is amazing! I can't stop saying it. But.... YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE! I CAN'T BARE WAITING! plz :)
    heyaroo likes this.
  7. the video just hit a 1000 views guys! Thank you so much! ;DDD
  8. Simply the best promotion for any server I have ever seen! This is absolutely amazing! Great job!

Also may I just ask, what video recording and editing software do you and did you use for this video. I've been looking around for great affordable software but have had minimal luck :(
    heyaroo likes this.
  9. Thanks! It's on the bottom of the post but Snapz Pro X and iMovie. I heard that Fraps is a good software for PCs.
  10. Oh sorry I must have missed the bottom of the video, thanks :)
  11. O_O Amazing work!
    heyaroo likes this.
  12. ha ha! i was in it! that makes it even better for me!
    heyaroo likes this.
  13. I love the video! EMC should totally make more! :)
    heyaroo likes this.
  14. If anyone else wants to film one today I can I have a recorder
  15. EMC had been in need of a new promotional video.

This was very well done! I'm expecting more from you. :)
    B4DMAN5IMON, AlexChance and heyaroo like this.
  16. heyaroo hit my res up in the next (if u do another)!!! This one was awesome
    heyaroo likes this.
  17. Tonic... You're alive! :eek:
    jkjkjk182 and TonicThunder like this.
  18. even though i was in it(mob of people jumping) there needs to be more me... AND GOLD lots of gold
  19. For another promotional video, could you do a Wild one?
    heyaroo likes this.
  20. Indeed I am. Either that or you are now insane and managed to see these nonexistent posts simply drifting into this digital message board.
    AlexChance likes this.