[Video] EMC Promotional Video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by heyaroo, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Should we make more EMC videos?

Poll closed Feb 18, 2013.
Yes! 164 vote(s) 93.7%
No... 6 vote(s) 3.4%
Maybe :/ 5 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. In a word..... Awesome! :D Absolutely LOVED IT!!!!! Seriously well done.
  2. Wow nice now we both had a video on the front page of EMC! :)

P.S, in the desc of the video, you should put your referral link below empireminecraft.com, you know, so you can get rupees for your hard work and bringing in more people... just saying. :3
  3. Amazing video for the Empire! You should do more, these will surely bring in TONS of more players :D
  4. So thats what I walked into on your server :p
    Good job!
    creepincreepers7 and heyaroo like this.
  5. <---Don't forget that guy for keeping you all entertained on mumble :3 ... (just kidding)

Very nice job - I could follow the story-line easily - and it kept me well entertained :)
    heyaroo likes this.
  6. great video except I still get so lonely at time that I talk to Wilbur my pet pig
  7. Wow, that was excellently well done, great job! Too bad my res didn't make the cut XD jk, but those that did were pretty epic builds.
  8. I just cried because of how amazing that was...
  9. I'm so sorry that I didn't include it! I actually went over there to your res but I couldn't get a good shot because the glass kept glitching out when I panned from a far distance.
  10. Yah, that happens to me too. One of the problems of building something really big XP
  11. At first I was like "Why is this person talking to a pig?" Then I thought "Why is a person talking to a pig a front page promotional video?"

Then ya'll jumped into the town spawn and started the music and showing off some awesome creations and it was really good! I don't know if you touched on the "No PvP" but this was a really nice video! I'm impressed! I'd love seeing more in the future
    PandasEatRamen and heyaroo like this.
  12. Not only it looks great but it must have also been a lot of fun to film it, therefore, my vote is YES! MOAR VIDEOS!

The beginning is so sad with that Kingdom Heartish theme and the actors were incredible! I totally believed it! xD The party hard music is also amazing and the end tooooooo funny. Great job!
  13. Could use more sheep but i liked it, oh and wool. Make more xD
  14. Wow. This is Amazing! You/someone/everyone should make more! lol.
    heyaroo, jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  15. This is :eek: supper, fantastic, brilliant, stupendus, fabulisticallywonderful ,<-- and no That's not a word but who care's :p absolutly great work and puts my little effort to shame :( but I am :cool: about it :D. I would like to add a tag to mine so more ppl can see it, if that is ok pls let me know.

Link to mine --> http://empireminecraft.com/threads/new-emc-info-video.21347/
    heyaroo and cddm95ace like this.
  16. Heh, you wanted me to wait for you... I was too cool for Steve...
    heyaroo, jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  17. Awsome video...i loved it! Should of shown of some of smp4's builds! :p
    heyaroo, cddm95ace and NeonSmurff1 like this.
  18. so cool
  19. Absolutely brilliant - you should submit that for a BAFTA - seriously.
    :cool::cool::cool: -> infinity
    heyaroo and Silken_thread like this.
  20. *Approves*

AWESOME!!!!!!