Vault Is Broken?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by RocketSt0ne, Dec 24, 2012.

1. July, btw the chests are presents because it is Christmas eve!
  2. was on my account last night was trying to her ship it over for her, and i know for myself a issues like this could wait it is the holidays after all and i for one wouldnt want to spend all of it coding
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. For me it has not been, I've opened it many times before. but I understand the situation. I am glad this has reached staffs hands and they are aware of the issue now :)

Merry Christmas to all, Enjoy! <3
  4. Holidays from mojang 0.0
  5. Well the "army" style chest is just the chistmas surprise from mojang, it is supposed to look like a present
  6. for those who are obviously not first time users, is it fixed after reboot?

I'm pretty puzzled about what the cause is, but I def did see a bug that new players wouldnt be able to open it.

regardless, next update the vault won't charge you unless it opens.
  7. Mine is still working ... but when the Christmas special came out - i did force upgrade ... so maybe it has to do with the new chest look and force upgrades? possibly not - but there is a chance.
  8. the bug is due to the backend rewrite, but i need data to help figure it out.
  9. July has just reported that her vault is still acting up, as well as still being charged.
    Handsome_jack0 has also noted the issue, all occurring on SMP2.

To add to data, I am not experiencing any issues on any server.
  10. same ... i'm on same server as all 3 of you (smp2) and i could access it ... but jack just joined and he can't ... maybe it has something to do with the player data files?
  11. Tried to access vault on JackBiggin_ earlier (new account) - no avail. :(
  12. What kind of data do you need?
  13. new accounts is known to be broken, but why people who've obviously opened the vault before cant open is the question.
  14. It's not military-like. It's supposed to be like presents. The Christmas surprise.
  15. I'll test that out.
    UPDATE: I opened my vault on SMP9, worked perfectly.
  16. Ok either the data base files got messed with or it is because of the 1.4.6 update that new players can't open there vaults, but for people who have been on EMC before, I no idea
  17. Well maybe just fixing the code for new players being able to open the vault might fix all of the rest "Weird Errors for players who have opened their vault before?" idk, just suggesting. But I still get the "Vault Error" as of now.
  18. well, I just checked today and Vault seems to be fixed now. I can Open the vault again! Thanks Aikar <3
  19. I just noticed now that in your texture pack SIGN is written on the signs :)