Various questions and problems with the End (at least on smp3)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Zbid, Jun 13, 2020.

1. I have encountered some strange problems with the wilderness End on SMP3, with my ALT 'ZBinj' :

I came back from where I'm building a base in the End, to the main island. I was standing right in the hub part of the island, by the portal.
    I couldn't use the vaults, because of vault tag being not authorized. I have checked and double checked, tried out of the hub zone too. No using the vaults anywhere.
    Moreover, standing in the hub, I could place a shulker chest down, in the hub. Normally, we can't build there.

It looks like the 'hub' does not function as a 'hub', but as anywhere in the End. Is it normal? doesn't the End functions as the other planes?

Another problem arised there : I jumped into the portal, but got teleported to my bed, back to my base, in the End. If the portal links to the bed you last slept in, how can I get out of the End, without destroying that bed first, bed that is very helpful to get back to the base after repairing stuff out of the End?
    607 likes this.
  2. I've also noticed these issues- might be worth sending a PM to the devs ;)
    607 likes this.
  3. The problem with the portal will be fixed with the next update.

Everything else sounds correct and intentional.
    Mutavalli and 607 like this.
  4. ok, thank you for your time.

I solved the problem of the bed thing using Zbid, who was not bound to the End, and passing around the shulker boxes so he could get out of the end with them and use his vaults once out.

Just for info, there are two different zones concerned by the problem of not being able to use vaults but being able to build : around the End portal, and around the obsidian platform you teleport to when jumping from central Wilderness to the End.

Keep up the good work, you're super devs! :D
    607 likes this.