Valentine Death Event: Feb. 10

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Better?
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  2. So.. If I bring prot4 unbreaking 3 and God apples I will probably die? What difficulty is this going to be on?!?
  3. What else but 10 of course =P

We might lower that if people die 'too fast', but we'll see.
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. Obviously everyone is going to be on difficulty 10.

Edit: wow I called that, Krysyy posted at the same time I did.
  5. Well this sounds fun :D
  6. Although i got a girl in real life, who wanna be my love for a day in mc?? lool
    Since its Wednesday too, you can be my #wcw ;)
    607 and FoxyRavenger like this.
  7. It will destroy my damage dealt/take ratio (10/1) ......
  8. It is advised to bring a chest and sign so that if you get good non-soul bound stuff, you can put it in an unbreakable chest that only you can access. I'm obviously referring to locked chests! ;)
  9. Voters gear ftw
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  10. Duh!
  11. Voters gear is the only soulbound gear that isnt a promo.
  12. Marlix armor, anyone?
  13. Look like I can't stick around. Krysyy has crashed my game several times now with all the mobs. XD

Which is actually quite impressive as my computer is pretty good.
  14. As predicted, I went to the event and had a blast (literally, with all the Withers)! :D Heck, I even found that Valentine. Our relationship didn't last long, though... I accidentally implied that she was fat, and after that, it was only a matter of seconds.
  15. You also killed everyone :p
    [insert people were slain by Hashhog here]
    This was a very fun event, probably next to FNM. :D
  16. *files request for another death event soon*
    Dufne likes this.
  17. Sounds fun! No Promo(s) for V. Day This year Krysyy??
  18. There's been a Valentine's Event on since 3rd of February, as seen here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/share-the-love-valentine-event.61685/

As for promos, nothing has been confirmed yet and you can't always expect to get one, but if you take part in the event, you'll get something from that for Valentine's anyway!
    607 likes this.