/v Skeleton381

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TheJuniorMint, Oct 24, 2015.

1. So I have a pretty decent shop at my res. So I want you guys to go to the shop and rate my prices. Don't worry I won't be offended about the rates. I just want to know if my prices are too high or too low. Also I have a mega maze.
  2. Please try to keep your post to 1
  3. I might check out your shop later today if I remember to.
    Not necessarily the rule. The rule is just "Please don't double post."
    LeoV likes this.
  4. I know it is not necessary just I have seen him do this on his threads and the simplest way would be just editing the post I was just giving him a heads-up again....
  5. they are extremely very high lower them by like half
  6. That's not really a rule, as someone already mentioned. DOUBLE POSTING is a rule, though.
  7. Did you read my Op post:
    I know it is not necessary just I have seen him do this on his threads and the simplest way would be just editing the post I was just giving him a heads-up again....
    (Krysyy said it isn't a rule only picky forum players do this, I must be one of those picky forum players.)
  8. Can you specify the worst ones?Also shavingfoam said most of them were ok
  9. Also my mega maze is free to enter and there is no prizes but you and your friends can have a good time trying to complete it. That gives me an idea I will make the maze a event.