[Closed] KlonedInc's Public Utilities

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ThaKloned, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This shop/public utility place is by far my favorite! Keep it up :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. Great to hear! Just added a second Utopia res to the area so room for many more plans :D
    TheCritic, JParsonsX and Eviltoade like this.
  3. You are my GOTO for villiager trading for books. Awesome resource! Thanks for building it!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. Looks good! How long did it take you to get the lowest books?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. When I had none, they seemed to come quick lol Now that I only need 2 at their lowest, well it's been months with nothing :p
  6. Just a little update!

Spent lots of time in the End the last few days. Was able to stock up on shulker boxes. Almost 5 DCs in stock now :D All other bulk items have been stocked up as well! As always if you feel any prices to be too high or need adjustments, I am open to comments.

Also just wanted to say that this Utility Res has been active for almost 1 year now. I want to thank everyone who used it, commented about or told others about it. You guys make it all worth it and I am always looking to add new features. So huge thanks to everyone and I hope you continue to enjoy it. :)
  7. Love this comment ^ <3
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Now selling some Fragile Elytras! I got an idea of the price from the Promo Price thread. If you think it's extremely off, please let me know.
  9. How do you find those in the end?
  10. Enraged shulkers. One of the rare drops.
  11. Changed the price of the Fragile Elytras. They are now 25k each and are on the side of where you buy the normal Elytras. The price listed in the Promo Prices thread did not seem to be the actual price.
  12. Emm what are they
  13. There was an issue with the buy signs for Firework Rockets. When clicked, it said the shop was out of stock when there are at least 2 DCs on hand. I used a renamed firework accidentally when creating the signs and that's why the 'out of stock' message appears. That has been fixed now. Apologies for any inconveniences.

I have also lower the price on Fragile Elytras now that there seems to be a more general price. They are now 10k.

Eviltoade likes this.

14. Now selling gold ingots! 4 for 32r, that's 8r each. Also moved Fragile Elytras to their own spot.
    Kryarias likes this.
  15. Just an update: Working on some stuff and some things :cool:

Not saying it's a large update, but it's a large update :D Because of this a few things may be temporarily closed while things are put into place. I'm trying to get as much done as I can before I close anything. This should greatly lower the down time. I will post again before I make any closures.

Until then, please enjoy this cuteness:
    Kryarias likes this.
  16. Ooo, what are you adding?
  17. In addition to the new shop being open now, I have finished up the Enchanted Book Villager Trading area. Each book has a Buy/Sell sign. You can sell to me or buy from me for the same price! I left each DC half empty so that people can sell me books. So if you have some books laying around, sell them to me for money! :D

Also selling Diamond Enchanted gear and God Pick's, Shovels, Axe and Swords. Some of the shop prices have also been changed. All stock has been moved over as well so everything should be good to go.

Also there are new res locations for TP faster.
    • Shop: /v 5006@Shop
    • Enchanted Book Villager Trading: /v 5006@ebook
    • Trade Floor: /v 5775@Trade
    Will add more as they are updated :)
    andra137 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.