[Closed] KlonedInc's Public Utilities

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ThaKloned, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! Love the space, think it's great! Just wanted you to know I AFK'd in the pumpkin slot for 30 mins and didn't get any pumpkins. Maybe I'm an idiot? Not sure. I walked onto the pressure plate where it said "Free Pumpkins" and the red stone light came on, and nothing happened. Let me know if this was a me error! Thanks!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. There is a chest behind the item frame :D I moved the item frames out of the way to prevent any more confusion. Thanks for letting me know. :)
    NDubb424 likes this.
  3. DUDE! This place is so awesome! Thanks again for the great build!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. I've restocked all items in the shop. Going to alter it and use remote signs instead so that I can keep a larger amount for each item there.
  5. Come check out what I am doing at /v 5486 trade (totally inspired by you, Thanks!)... You have a *much* better production facility. I think having remote signs close to the crafting area would be awesome. I want to stand in one spot and craft to my hearts delight. Crafting table, ender, anvil, produce and villager, all within reach.
    khixan and jacob5089 like this.
  6. This is fabulous you guys!!! Way to go! Everything looks amazing! I have been trying to refer new players there as well! Keep up the AMAZING work :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Just a heads up... the res is temporarily closed so that some renovations can be done! Likely won't take too long. Hope to have it done by tonight. Will updates once finished!

8. Lemme just say, you have inspired me because of your great work, keep it up.
    TheCritic and ThaKloned like this.
  9. Ok the res is all done now. Most of the work done won't been seen, more background work to make things easier. I removed the shop from the 3rd floor and moved it all to the ground floor instead. Everything is right there now. I used shop signs to make use of more chests of inventory so there will be more product if needed.

Hope everyone will enjoy :)

khixan, EvilBlo and Sandakumaran like this.
  10. New Update!!! I have redone the main entrance and decided to move the shop to it's own area now. I have also added some new items to the shop.

All the teleports are now at the back, 3 on each side. The shop teleport is the new addition.

This is the new shop! Hopefully it has more items that people will need. I have also changed a few prices.

The items sold here now are:

Elytra (w/ Unbreaking III & Mending): 1 for 12,000r
    Shulker Boxes: 1 for 3,500r
    Glowstone: 4 for 16r ~ 32 for 128r
    Villager Eggs: 1 for 25r ~ 4 for 100r
    Iron Ingots: 8 for 4r ~ 32 for 16r
    Slime Blocks: 8 for 120r ~ 32 for 480r
    Saddle: 1 for 50r
    Gold Horse Armor: 1 for 1,000r
    Iron Horse Armor: 1 for 450r
    Stable Voucher: 1 for 5,000r
    Vault Voucher: 1 for 7,500r
    Dragon Stone: 1 for 4,500r
    Firework Rocket (Duration 3): 4 for 8r ~ 16 for 32r

I have also changed emerald prices. I now sell them to you for 10r and you can sell them to me for 8r.
    Kryarias, OriginalScuf and cTJx like this.
  11. Update:

Removed Diamond Horse Armor, Dragon Stone Fragment and Totem of Undying from the shop since they sold out completely :D I will possibly add them back in the future if I get a good amount of stock again. I may also re-evaluate some of the prices for items that are not selling.

Also at some point this weekend the Enchanted Book section will be temporarily closed so that the villagers can be moved into the new area. I had to redesign a new spot since there will be 4 new enchantments with the 1.13 update! So I will have a fresh new area with extra room for future additions!

Lastly, I got my gold supporter on now so I can get back out to the End and resupply the shulker boxes.
    cubefragment and Scuffers like this.

12. I have completed the transfer of villagers to their new home and the new Villager trading area is now open! There are a few changes as well.
    • Added buy signs for books incase you prefer to just buy the book instead of trading for it. The prices may be temporary and may change depending on demand/sales.
    • Added teleport pads to the other areas of the public utilities for faster access. They are located on the front corners.
    • Sell chests have been added for enchanted tools & armor. This is all temporary to gage interest. Prices could change as well.
    Feel free to check it all out. As always if you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to post them here.

EDIT: Also added a new villager! Bane of Arthropods. Current emerald cost is 24, still looking for lowest cost of 17. Almost there!
    khixan likes this.
  13. The yellow flower farm is broken plz fix
  14. Might not be able to get to that until Tuesday. Not home.
  15. Should be good to use now. Let me know if you find any other issues. :)
  16. Ok thx only flower farm that has all of them so this place is the best
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. Added more Shulker boxes and Elytras with Unbreaking III & Mending.
  18. New product added to shop! Sea Lanterns!

4 for 28r or 32 for 224!
    khixan likes this.
  19. Just an update:

I'm working on adding a few more ideas to the res now that I understand how subzones work. This feature has allowed me to finally work on things that I wanted to do all along but really couldn't. No ETA on these ideas yet but just wanted to inform. :)
  20. Added some things:

Diamond Pick with Efficiency V, Silk Touch, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 18
    Diamond Pick with Efficiency V, Fortune III, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 9

Diamond Shovel with Efficiency V, Silk Touch, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 5
    Diamond Shovel with Efficiency V, Fortune III, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 4

Diamond Axe with Efficiency V, Silk Touch, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 1

Diamond Sword with Bane of Arthropods V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II, Lotting III, Sweeping Edge III, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 3
    Diamond Sword with Smite V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II, Lotting III, Sweeping Edge III, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 3
    Diamond Sword with Sharpness V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II, Lotting III, Sweeping Edge III, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 1

Diamond Helmet with Protection IV, Respiration III, Aqua Affinity, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 7
    Diamond Helmet with Fire Protection IV, Respiration III, Aqua Affinity, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 2

Diamond Chestplate with Protection IV, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 7
    Diamond Chestplate with Fire Protection IV, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 2

Diamond Leggings with Protection IV, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 7
    Diamond Leggings with Fire Protection IV, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 2

Diamond Boots - QTY: Protection IV, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 7
    Diamond Boots - QTY: Fire Protection IV, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III, Unbreaking III & Mending - QTY: 2

All Tools & Swords are 3,000r (3k) each.
    All Armour pieces are 5,000r (5k) each.

Also some price changes:

Stable Voucher: Was 5,000 each Now: 4,000 each
    Vault Voucher: Was 7,500 each Now: 5,500 each
    Sea Lanterns: Was 7r each Now: 3r each
    Enchanted Elytra with Unbreaking 3 & Mending: Was 12,000r each Now 10,000r each
    Glowstone: Was 4r each Now: 3r each
    Gold Horse Armour: Was 1,000r each Now 750r each
    Iron Horse Armour: Was 450r each Now 300r each
    Dragon Stone: Was 4,500r each Now 4,000r each

New Additions to shop:
    Diamond Horse Armour: 3,000r each
    Dragon Stone Fragment: 1,000r each
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.