Updates to the Empire Guide

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AlexC__, Jan 7, 2013.

1. So I was wondering around the guide just recently and noticed a few missing things - so if any senior staff get time, best add these for new players (and so I can link certain new things in chat) unless there's a specific reason why not;

/entcount - could be addd to "All Commands" list. Was released with the entity limiter update.

[SLOT] shops - recently added with 1.4 on EMC updates to help shop owners with the now fixed 3/4 enchantments and books + fireworks.

/ch residence - channel that was recently added after Aikar's code-altering spree with residence/chat.

/qm t --------- - I noticed that this wasn't on the "All Commands" list.

/res pset --- breed t - New flag for... You guessed it, breeding. Added with entity limiter.

A [COMING SOON] thread also be made in The Suggestion Box for PVP servers and maybe even the shop update. :)

I hope that this reminder did something useful. :p

EDIT: New vault updates, server difficulty change? New referral bonus at empire.us/rupees, new diamond perk at empire.us/upgrades need to be added! :)
  2. Yet again AlexChance has came up with another good idea. It will help the new members :)
  3. Thank you xD Yeah I hope so, especially entcount things. :)
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  4. For sure this needs to be done, forwarded to Justin.

I don't have access to do this myself and Justin doesn't want ICC to do it either as if done wrong it can apparently hang up the forums real good...

So, I'm having him work with ICC and Max on getting the updates prepared then for me to review and Justin put in place.
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  5. Sounds good
  6. HTML is hard for a guy like you, eh?
    wolves and nfell2009 like this.
  7. New vault updates, server difficulty change? New referral bonus at empire.us/rupees, new diamond perk at empire.us/upgrades need to be added! :)
  8. Yep... I was looking to do that myself but it seems Justin didn't give us permission nodes to edit pages...
  9. Excellent - I'm pretty OCD about these kinds of things so I like to make sure it's all neat and tidy
  10. AlexChance, are you old enough to have a job? you should dedicate your OCD'ness to your career lol
  11. My OCD only stretches to the boundaries of EMC :p
  12. What is /qm t ? Thanks.
  13. It allows you to show commands like /r pay without actually doing it. For instance, /qm t, then /r pay nfell2009 10000000000000000000000
  14. Say you're in supporter chat, or a PM and someone asks for you in town chat, you can do /qm t Hey, what's up?
  15. Yep.

Or @t Hey, what's up?
  16. I'm gonna go ahead and bump this, just in case Aikar has a bad memory :p