Updated Staff Head Acquisition Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes... too bad. I beat Toadie to Rogue's head.. but was shy of the 4 mill for the purchase... :)

Of course that moment when... Alex was selling his head for 150k... and I had not decided to collect heads yet.. so walked right on by..... duh...
    THE_OP_VILLAGER and q1zx like this.
  2. Wait so you paid 4 mill for your head? Or toade did
    And wow I got mine for free XD
  3. Toade did...
  4. Wow I’ll sell it for 3.5 mill
    Raaynn likes this.
  5. I would buy once you confirm.. pm me
  6. Sry changed it to 4 mill

Or give me a amount and I’ll see
  7. Please take this into PM's, this isn't a staff head buying thread...
    607 likes this.
  8. *prods thread*
    Hello again >=D

lol... All information on my profile is still correct. I plan to give out two Black Coffee Heads later today once I get myself together. But I am back. Also, no idea if this thread also includes signature information, but I finally decided what to do about my sig: I sell books at /v +sbb or /v slvr 3 bookstore, but I'll also give you a personalized signature if you just ask. No charge.
    ChumMiner and 607 like this.
  9. I removed you and didn't save it... bad idea on my part... hopefully web.archive.org will have it but I doubt it :p
    607 likes this.
  10. So sorry I haven't added Slvr back yet! I just got an hour pass from Xfinity and I don't want to waste it by not playing Minecraft... I'll get to it on Wednesday when I'm not limited to only an hour on the internet :p
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  11. Apparently some of the text got turned into that ugly Georgia font. Fixed it
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  12. Lies
    q1zx likes this.
  13. Just wanted to let you know that you have chickeneer listed twice :)
    q1zx and TomvanWijnen like this.
  14. Yes, I am aware. He's both SS and Dev, so why not list in both sections? :)
    607, q1zx and Tuqueque like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.