[Upcoming Event] Gaming_Comanders TNT Maze

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gaming_Comander, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Hey y'all! So if you know me, at all, you'd know my absolute favorite block is TNT! The mayhem it brings upon its detonation is...exhilarating! The thrill of it just gets your heart pounding! Still not convinced? How about I show you....

Introducing Gaming_Comanders TNT Maze! Its simple really, players (you all) will go into a maze filled with all types of TNT traps! Your objective is to survive and make it to the end! The first player to make it across gets 50k!
    DISCLAIMER: There is a big possiblity that you will die and loose your items! By participating you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that you can die. Beds and E chests will be set up to place your stuff in. In order to participate please say '1' in the comments

Heres the problem: The only thing ready is the concept.
    Thats where you come in! I need donations
    What kind of donations?
    Redstone materials
    TNT
    Rupees
    Any blocks that are hard for TNT to break (Obsidian, Bedrock :p etc.)

I hope you all can help me make this happen as I can see it being a lot of fun for all of us! Feel free to tell me what you think in the comments as well! Thank you :)

People who donated:
  2. I'll donate some Obsidian when i get on how much u need?
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  3. As much as you'd like to give :)
  4. Kewl that your doing this, maybe I'll mail you some bedrock ;)
  5. Cool idea/event!
  6. Yas for the dubs ;)
  7. Just so you know, TNT doesn't damage players
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  8. You sure? Because I tested it today in the wild where it is going to be held and I blew up
  9. First of all, I'm pretty sure this would classify as pvp, since you're setting traps designed to kill players.
    Every time I have tested it, tnt has done nothing to me.
  10. I literally just did it like hours ago, I bought TNT and redstone and i activated the TNT and stood right next to it... I died. And so what if it's PVP?
  11. Illegal PvP = ban
  12. If that's the case then maybe I can work something out with the staff....maybe one of the event coordinators or something like that
  13. I guess I never thought of it like illegal PVP until just now,
  14. UPDATE: After talking it over with Staff, we have come to the conclusion that this event is 100% O.K. to do. Reason being is that players are aware of the possiblity of death. As a result I am setting up beds and E-Chests come the day of the event. The og post had also been updated
  15. I'd like to come! Good luck with donations etc. (I would donate but u already know that Foxy is poor T^T)
  16. Why thank you, I have the build down and such, it's just a matter of setting up traps and finding a location (SMP7 so far)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.