Undecided Return - Help Me!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by iMigzy, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Hows it going everyone, Alarm here, I'm bringing myself to a decision on whether or not to return to EMC for a longer time than usual.
    I'm now at University and have a lot of spare time to myself. So I feel I can get back into this in a more serious manner.
    As I am now free and have a few hours to burn I would like to reintroduce my self to the world of EMC. I am now over 1500 days old on EMC, don't know if this is a large milestone or not but I am proud to have been part of this community for so long.

I sort of grew out of Minecraft and smaller games due to school work and just my job in general but now I sort of miss this community and how many good memories I had playing on here and I wish to recreate more memories and have more fun times with everyone new and old on here.

I am now back to re-start my EMC career, I have a few things semi set up and a few projects I wish to finish and get back on track and become a super power with a few of my business Ideas. I feel as if there are a few businesses that EMC need that people would benefit so much from and enjoy.

Maybe a return of Alarms Bulk Service, Red stone Service and many other Ideas.

Minecraft is expanding so I do feel that I can expand the world of EMC.

Yours, Steven/Alarm
  2. So what are you asking for help with?
    Equinox_Boss, Carbonyx and MCSaw like this.
  3. this post says you want us to tell you to come back
    cause you want to come back...

SO COME BACK!!! <3 ( here is a heart to show that this is all said in a nice snow white tone of voice)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  4. Silly question, of course we want you back! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I want help with the fact that I don't know if the community is like what it used to be?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. It's not. It's constantly changing. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Still as active and friendly?
    Silken_thread and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Adding someone like you who is active and friendly back is sure to keep it that way ;)
  9. I would think so! On the forums, at least. I don't play in-game often enough to vouch for that. ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. welcome back im new
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. hey me too
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  12. I think it's great to see old members return... Best thing to do is come back and judge for yourself. Lots of adult members here too.
    607 likes this.
  13. I must say that was smooth ;)
    Gordan_the_Gourd, fBuildeRS and 607 like this.
  14. I feel like 'like you' was edited in later. But I might've read over it.
    fBuildeRS and Krysyy like this.
  15. My grammar faltered for a moment ;)
    fBuildeRS and 607 like this.
  16. Oh, hi you :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I'll just ask you: Why not? We've got taco's.

(I finally have some time to spend on the forums again, sorry for bumping semi-old threads)
    AlarmGoesBeep and 607 like this.