Unbreaking III Efficent IV Silk Touch I Diamond pick

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by QuilliamPenn, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris leads with 10.5k
  2. Chris has won the auction at 10.5 k
    Chris I will set up a chest for you sometime today :)
  3. Lol, Chris with one bid and he won! :)
  4. umm in not gona be more online for today and isn't 10.5 k expensive? i sell it to for 9000 only
  5. There is a name for people who hijack and troll other people's auction threads. Hmm. It is on the tip of my tongue . . . :p
  6. Chris then why did you bid????
    If you arent gonna pay me the money for the pick i will re-auction it (if i can do that )
  7. does chris win or are you adding an extension due to site down time?
  8. Chris dosent like the price that HE bid for the pick so we may or may not be continuing with it .........
  9. Ok guys due to the recent shutdown of the server i am resetting the time of the auction back to 24 hours left
    Chris is still in the lead and he bid just before the site crashed so this auction is STILL open!!! :) thank you to all current and future bidders :)
  10. Serialkicker leads with 12k
  11. Kyllingman2 leads with 16k !!!!!!
    Also a message for all my bidders
    I will soon be having a HUGE auction with around 10-15 Enchanted diamond picks in it so gett your rupees saved up cause its gonna be a GOOD one :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  12. Will kyllingman2 win this wonderful pick!?!?!?! are there NO MORE bidders?!?!?!?!? we shall see .....
    (yes this is a bump)
    Nole972 likes this.
  13. Kyllingman2 has won the pick
    Kylling i will pm you and once i have the money i will set up a chest for you at 14650 on smp7
  14. So apparently kyllingman2 no longer exists on EMC as it says invalid user when I try to PM him
    So I am gonna give the pick to the person who bid before him if I don't hear from him in the next week or so
    I will try to get it to him if I can but I won't be online very much the next few weeks due to IRL stuff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.