UNBAN

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RonaldBrump, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name is QsKzxMoDz and i would like to get unban me and my brother PENNELL because on THE RULES NO RULE SAYS NO PVP IT SAYS THOU SHALL RESPECT i didn't say one bad word and btw awful staff because they have no proof just a group oh eight year olds in a gana getting us players banned read over this msg oh and mods admins and are disrespectfull cusing and banning players for no reason oh yea i dont have proof but i know quite a few people who have been pm'd by mods admin and where the proof that i killed anyone?
  2. This is not the appropriate way to get unbanned. Please send a private message to EdmundWayne ( the moderator who banned you. )
  3. First, I never cuss on EMC. Second, we have a lot more evidence against you and your brother than the testimony of "eight year olds." Third (and this is entirely my opinion), EMC has one of the finest moderator staffs in all the Internet--something I believed even before they made the impeccable judgement call of promoting me. Contrast my opinions, ideas, and ethics with yours and it will become clear why I was promoted and you were perma-banned. Fourth, the front page of the Empire Guide states that there is never a place for PVP in EMC. It was also covered in some detail in the tutorial that you completed.
    TTX170, Aikar, IamSaj and 9 others like this.
  4. a million internets awarded to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.