UHC - Sundays, 3:30PM EMC Time/7:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. I was shot by spyro, left with one heart. I tried to run and ended up falling off a tree XD
  2. Aww... ShyguytheGamer1, not the ending we had hoped for. I wish I could have avenged you. But my reaction was: "Oh they are coming... I need to craft iron armor with this new found iron." I got attacked while crafting and died before I even had time to react. And I even had bow and arrows in the inventory!

Anyways... Who won?
  3. You did good. I will pay each of the team members 5K for the very hard work we did :)
  4. We saw you without armor, and we were like this is a good chance to take you out. We just started shooting you and yeah. You had some nice stuff, thanks! :p
    Qkazoochan likes this.
  5. Well that's not very nice, is it? Nuclear didn't blow the game for you; you were dead with or without him. You just cowered at the bottom of a staircase while I shot you. You didn't have a 'way to safety'.

Don't blame others for your losses/mistakes.

Anyway, good game, everyone! Me, PMSubhan, and The_Creeper_Lord ended up taking home the win.
    Tahitan, PMSubhan and Doofni like this.
  6. Did you honestly try to pull my tactic and rushing a team by yourself? Come on :p
  7. Me and Penguin were left smacking the crap out of trees trying to get an apple as we had around a stack of gold lol, it was a good game and was very well played by everyone, thanks for that :)
  8. Invisable skeletin got me down to 3 hearts then i fell and i had two hearts then i fell again 0 hearts #clumsy
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. I didn't rush a team I rushed Penguin who had his back turned :-p creepeelord had run off ahead I guess. I didn't see him at all.
    PenguinDJ and FoxyRavenger like this.
  10. I loved my first UHC. was on dark aqua team with Shy. Seymour ( sorry if spelled wrong ), nuclear! It was great gg to all and thx for hosting Rainbow :)
    Seymour_Blood and Krysyy like this.
  11. I mentioned it in private last game... but is there any chance we could have a grace period of 10-15 minutes before PvP or Indirect PvP (iPvP) is allowed? I think it's a good idea...
  12. I swear I was the first one to 0,0 chopin trees with like 50 gold I didn't get enchants till border was shrinking also is there a game today?

Thanks
  13. penguin the whole before pvp thing I mentioned that and they said no :p it was that time I got rushed by you and im pretty sure you were against it
  14. I don't remember a talk about a grace period. Dunno why I would have been against it, though. I'm definitely all for it now, haha.
  15. since RainbowChin didn't post the stats I'll do it :)
    11/22/15
    Winner: PenguinDJ,ShrinkingMatt,PMSubhan

Top Killers: PenguinDJ (5) Spyrovsgnorg (5) and 1 other person I forgot sorry :( but pretty sure (3)
    Seymour_Blood, PenguinDJ and PMSubhan like this.
  16. Just a rule question:

I watched some UHC on youtube before, and saw that often, they forbid branch mining. Last week, I dug a staircase down to bedrock, looking for caves, but didn't find any. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to start branch mining, so I just gave that up, and then some other member in my team found a ravine, which we started exploring.

So the questions:

• Is branch mining allowed?
    • If not, is it allowed to dig a staircase from surface to bedrock once with the intention of finding caves?
    Thanks for clarifications.
    Looking forward for revenge! =D
    /Seymour_Blood
  17. Sorry, not a possibility with the system I use.
    We've never enforced that, no plan to.
    Qkazooo likes this.
  18. sadly they allow branch/strip mineing :( which it does not make it quite as fun but on reddit there are many uhc hosted a day from NA-EU-AU and here is some simple mineing rules: you can strip mine above Y 32 if you rollercoaster (only way to mine if you don't find cave) you must dig from Y 0-32 PokeHoles are not allowed
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  19. Which is not something that I plan to waste time enforcing, sorry bout that.
    Qkazooo likes this.
  20. I've watched a few Laglion UHCs on YouTube with those same mining rules, and I really like them... unfortunately I don't think they'll ever become actual rules on EMC. :(

Edit: Ninja'd.