UGLY SWEATERS FOR ALL!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smooshed_Potato, Oct 17, 2017.

?

Wanna have an ugly sweater?

Of Course! Give it over Potato! 9 vote(s) 64.3%
Naw, I'm good. 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Potato... 3 vote(s) 21.4%
  1. I am starting to make more and more skins, and I want to make anyone who wants a Christmas skin, a skin with an ugly sweater! I know, I know you're gonna say "Potato you're early!", but I DON'T CARE. You know what? I need time to make enough for all who want them so I need an early start. Post in the thread and I will pm you with the link to the skindex. NOTE: I WILL USE YOUR CURRENT SKIN AND AJUST IT.
  2. Okay, I'll bite. I'll take a Christmas Mage with a blacked out face and an Ugly Christmas sweater robe.
    smooshed_potato likes this.
  3. I would love one too, but can you use my color skin, not my current one? :) thanks! (current one is for halloween)
  4. Sweaters for all \o/
    Can you also add a Santa hat to mine? C:
  5. So I use your current skin and I will only do ugly sweaters for the torso. It will be the same color as your torso right now unless you ask other wise. I will do small accessories on request or if I think it fits such as earmuffs, a santa hat, ect. The Christmas pic. is random, unless you specify. I will make a regular ugly sweater though. Please do not specify any other details.
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. All these are done so far!
  7. Bump

If anyone would like I will do gloves, but you must specify the color you want and it may effect your sweater color so I can make the skin look smoother.
  8. I’d like one! I would like my sweater to be light blie and white though, contrary to my current skin. Is that okay? :)
  9. Yep! I might have to get it done tomorrow instead though. Sorry!
    _Bunni__ likes this.
  10. That’s alright! Theres no rush :D
  11. Merry Christober! :D
    _Bunni__ likes this.
  12. I will take one also. :p
  13. yo, can i get an ugly sweater as a jacket for my skin?
  14. Can I get an ugly sweater and, if possible, earmuffs?
    Also, I’d like the image on mine to be something bird-related, as my skin is a gryphon (half bird half lion)
    Thanks!
  15. Just finished _Bunni__'s moving on to cube's
  16. No offense, but your skin is making my OCD go crazy XD
  17. Me and my alt who is wearing the Ugly Sweater.

:p