Two EMC Goals Which I have Completed!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sachrock, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Hello lovely people of EMC! I am here today to show you 2 of my goals that I have completed.

First off I managed to get my first main spawn res on Smp8 after 6 months of nagging and lots of rupees :p

My second goal was to get every single current moderator head which I have managed to do and I believe I am the first regular player on EMC to do that.

You can view both at /v 16004 on smp8 also you can check out the Helicarrier above using the res loc top

2. That's cool, man!
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    cubefragment and Sachrock like this.
  3. Now I have to get someone who doesn't give out their head to become mod just to spite you.
  4. I am very, very impressed, wow.

Now, go get the Devs'. :p
    Sachrock and cubefragment like this.
  5. :eek: Nice job Sachrock.
    Sachrock likes this.
  6. Awesome man :)
    Also, I have checked out the Airship (and everything) in sngleplayer (world downloader) And you have to admit... This thing look way better with 68 on it:

Originally it is 88, wich is an aboslytly boring number, but 68 = 2^2+2^2^2*2^2 Wich is just amazing.
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and Sachrock like this.
  7. I've tried... xD
    Blam BK :p
    but thanks
  8. hey i don't give my head out to people

staff you know what to do
  9. You rather than I. :rolleyes:
  10. is that the Valiant from doctor who?
    or the hellicarer from avengers aka shield?
  11. Mod or moderator does not incompass senior staff correct? Because I'm pretty sure a b4dman5imon head is very very elusive.
    Sachrock likes this.
  12. Moderator is moderator and senior staff is senior staff
  13. No there is one on Utopia spawn just sitting there, ready to be taken. But I heard you need Thor like strength to remove it or something.
    TomvanWijnen and Sachrock like this.
  14. BurgerKnight likes this.
  15. Ya ya Bump!
  16. Does that include devs? They're at moderator level.
  17. Dev is Dev