[EVENT] Tree Choppers

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 31, 2015.

1. While I understand that players may be upset because they will be in school at this time, let me remind you that we have players from all over the world on our great server than may not always get to participate in the 'primetime' events. We are working to create more variety in event hosting times to include as many players as possible across as many timezones as possible.
    Kyzoy, KaliaLlama, ShelLuser and 8 others like this.
  2. Well could the event go on until say 8 pm for us to also try it out. I think this sounds better than FNM.
  3. I hope I can attend this :)
  4. Is this event today or tomorrow? These times are confusing :confused:
  5. The "Tuesday Tree Choopers" event, hosted by Seffychan, will take place on Tuesday, September 1st at 12 p.m. EMC time. If you are unsure of what time the event will be held in your timezone, use the command "/time" in-game to compare your time with the server's. :)
    Penguinub and crystaldragon13 like this.
  6. It doesn't say on the calendar, is it soon for you like in a few min?
  7. The event will take place in about 12 hours.
  8. Burn everything!!! Seriously, I'm not goin'. I think I'll stick with my tree farm at my res.
  9. So 10pm it starts my time, Alright well we will see what is in store :p
  10. +
    Ohhh. Its 12PM! I thought it was at midnight, thats why Kryssy was explaining how everyone was in school. Thanks for the clarification, cause I can't make it. ;)
  11. Man, I really want to attend this. I guess there's always xmas and easter break... :(
    well, and summer :D
  12. Oh hey! Its an Event at a time when I can attend! Woot! I'm Super Excited!

Its okay. We will replant them :D I'll make sure!

Or People like me who are usually at work when most events are happening.
    High Five All of Us!
  13. Haha, sounds great! :) And 12 PM EMC time, awesome! :eek: I will be quite busy on Tuesdays, but the time means I could technically attend. Cool!
    Seffychan likes this.
  14. wow.. i didn't even see that event mate sorry

actually this event has been on my schedule since i took over events, i just have not fount somone to host it until seffy came to me last week and suggested it to me out of the blue. and since this was something she wanted to do, she figured out a time she could host the event, and we went with that.

i see alot of you are unhappy with the timing. that only tells me that this event is a good idea, and perhaps i should have pushed it sooner out into EMC, i apologize for that. but remember this is the first event of many,
    as you guys have noticed FNM has now a midnight miners, i am playing with the times, to see at what times we get players in, cause we do have players from around the world.
    be patient my lovelys. but do keep commenting if this is not a suitable time for you. you never know if a replica of the event will sprout ;)
    Apcmagician likes this.
  15. Wish I could come! Sadly, I'm gonna be in Math Class xD
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  16. Feels like your talking about a certain staff that loves to burn things.
  17. Just wait till the haste buff hits with an efficiency enchanted axe!!!! Insta-chop!

Can't attend due to work, but hope you all have fun and it becomes a regular thing. (possibly with alternating start times)
  18. For any of you discouraged due to timezone, there's usually an event the night of my bday...just so ya know =P My old name was krysyyjane9191 for a reason...
    luckycordel likes this.