Try your luck inside my MAZE!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Schlaf82, Apr 26, 2017.

1. I have built a quite big Maze out in the Frontier on smp8. Not far from central spawn, just 500 blocks straight north.

Go and try your luck, but remember to read the rules first!!

The way up there is full of light and is very safe from mobs! (But they exists)

Equinox_Boss, Kippy159, 607 and 5 others like this.
  2. Which smp is this on?
    Equinox_Boss and Schlaf82 like this.
  3. Id like ti come yah wast smp?
    Equinox_Boss and Schlaf82 like this.
  4. ah missed that part... Its on smp8=)
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and Sachrock like this.
  5. Very cool and amazing job and I also managed to beat it but I need a sign to put my name on
  6. The 13th word says, "smp8" first sentence. ;)
    Equinox_Boss and mjnoe70 like this.
  7. Nice done Skeletin007! Was is to easy?

Thanks for the kind words!!=)
  8. i added that after they mentioned it....=)
    Equinox_Boss, 607, Tuqueque and 3 others like this.
  9. ohhh okay hehe sorry. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. This looks a-maze-ing :D Sorry, bad pun but it was stronger than me!

Right now I'm very busy doing "stuff" but I'll definitely try to visit this for myself soonish, I'm actually really looking forward to it because I still recall how amazing the area around the spawn area looked last time I was there.

Thanks for sharing Schlaf!
  11. It looks like i'm the first one to put up a sign in the treasure room.
    The last person in there wasn't too courteous and didn't leave any treasure, but I left a nice little gift for the next player that comes :)
  12. Didnt the person before you left anything behind in the chest? Thats too bad as the rules say that so clearly!!
    Good for the next one that you are more courteous!!!!!

Was the maze too easy?
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  13. The maze took about 10 minutes for me because I went through literally every possible incorrect path before finding the correct one. On the upside I now have the entire maze memorized so i could do it again sometime. I think it was a good difficulty to do.
    Equinox_Boss, Schlaf82 and 607 like this.
  14. Fresh reports have let me know that there is both lots of diamonds, ironblocks and redstone waiting to be found in the treasure-chest at the end of the maze...

Dont forget to put something new in the chest as a price for the next one to go there!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. i beat it put this in there:
    607 likes this.
  16. Well, now I guess we know what 'soonish' in Minecraft means for me, we're almost one year further :D Guess now would be a good time as ever, I'll just have to think about something cool to bring along.

I love it, especially the raw chicken, it gives the whole thing that extra bit of specialness! :D Maybe I can bring a furnace and a bit of coal (together with some nicer prizes of course).
    607 likes this.
  17. I’d love to come if I get the chance! I don’t know when I’ll have the time or what I’ll bring for the next player to challenge the maze. Perhaps a newer promo I have 3 of.
    607 likes this.
  18. D: u saying the prizes i put in arent nice?!
    607 likes this.
  19. No, no, no, no... I was referring to the furnace + the piece of coal which I plan to bring. That's a fun prize, but requires something nicer as well.
    607, Theomglover and bitemenow15 like this.
  20. That's how I read it at first as well, but that didn't fit ShelLuser, so I reread it and understood. :p