True Haven Outpost Donations and Tiers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TrueHavenBank, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys this account is approved by EvilToade to be the official banking account for the True Haven Community Outpost. This account will be used to fund any items or events within or outside of the True Haven community. We will also be gladly accepting donations the donations will be categorized by tiers. You can get some special rewards as well for donation here are the tiers:

Iron: 20k or more gets you a TrueHavenBank Iron bag head

Gold: 50k or more gets you a TrueHavenBank Gold bag head and the previous rewards

Diamond: 100k or more gets you a TrueHavenBank Diamond head , and a signed book plus the previous rewards.

Emerald: 500k or more gets you a TrueHavenBank Emerald head and the previous rewards

Platinum: 1 million ore more gets you a TrueHavenBank wither chalice head your name on the wall of platinum donators and the previous rewards

These are the tiers if you plan on donating PLEASE pm me so that i can keep track of them also because i dont have the heads as of posting. If you have any questions regarding this please pm both me and eviltoade.
  2. Cool I’ll donate 100k
    Eviltoade, Top_Benny and FadedMartian like this.
  3. I'll donate, I just need to double check my balance
    Eviltoade and FadedMartian like this.
  4. I will send a hefty donation over to ya, as soon as I am online again! :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. I'd be happy to donate once Eviltoade replies that this is legit :rolleyes:
    Gawadrolt and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Toade and I are close. It's real
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. I’ll try to donate 50k as soon as I can
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. Thanks guys once a payment and pm is received i will start working on getting the heads :D
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. This is a legit bank account alt for the True Haven outpost - The account will distribute funds for any/all projects including but not limited to buildings and roads at the outpost and eventual Outpost Mall located on smp7 - which is also where these donation heads will be "sold" at such a time as the mall is finished.

Keep in mind, this outpost is a work in progress - and certain aspects could be changed if deemed necessary, including the usage of this Alt - as it is my understanding that there will eventually be actual Empire Banks in the future.
  10. Welcome to the Empire!... er rather...

Hi ! Hehe

Will send a transfer over today.

Additionally Toadie my offer still stands when we are ready to move ahead in town... vouchers always ready.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  11. This is quite literally against the rules, is it not?

https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/storage-banks-and-loans/

"It is NOT allowed to publicize the offering of nor the inquiry of a loan or savings account. By this, we mean that you may not make a forum thread or speak in the public Chat channels about them. Unsolicited advertising through other means is also disallowed."

Actually the only point that seems clear in that part of the rules anymore *shrugs*
  12. I think k they mean like a savings account as in where a account holds someone else's money but it is that person's money, this is donations just to an Outpost through an alt. Does that make sense?
    Eviltoade and Raaynn like this.
  13. Though this possibly should have only been discussed in the outpost specific communications.. such as in discord.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  14. I am sorry, I am not apart of that I was just trying to clarify. I am not apart of the Outpost
    Eviltoade likes this.
  15. Gawa have you ever been to a mall where someone is selling 1 piece of dirt for 10k? It is just like that. We are not holding peoples money for them to "gain interest" or take out loans, or anything that is at all remotely similar to a "bank." Perhaps the name of the alt is throwing you off?

Regardless, locking thread so as not to confuse anyone else.
    Kryarias likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.