[TRICK] Make Rupees Fast Via EMC Market!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CraftyCosmic, Dec 12, 2015.

1. its an android app
  2. also iTunes has it
  3. +1 for Azoundria's site. Made millions in profit with it.

Also, reselling isn't a "forever" thing. You'll make a lot more though manufacturing and bulk sales. Save some money, make a base, get to the next level.

glhf
    Gawadrolt and Sn00bDog like this.
  4. What is it called?
  5. Minechat
  6. Still can't find it in the App Store awww
  7. This is a great way to make sure you won't be able to buy from my shop again! :)
    I work really hard to keep my shop stocked, and my prices are cheap so that new players can get the raw materials they need. I do not sell my stuff so that the buyer can sell it again at a higher price, that's just shady and sad. My items are for people who need it, not for people who need money. thank you.
    kaptrix likes this.
  8. So you prefer to help new players over selling your products at a higher price?
    What is your main intention with your shop?
  9. Thing is, a lot of people open shops in EMC just for the fun of having a shop of their own and not for the profit. This is something that we don't have irl, exactly because in capitalism it'd be exploited as hell.
    I get what these people that make shops for fun feel, but they've gotta remember that not everyone out there has the same mindset as they do. Some people just want to earn rupees and get rich, and there's nothing wrong with that, and also there's nothing wrong with using the tools available to achieve your goals. If you feel used then raise your prices, like everyone else does.
  10. If I feel used, I don't mind, as I'm just doing it for fun anyway :p
  11. I don't understand
    is it bad to help new members or something? Is it bad to sell things at a cheap price?
  12. this is so rude! I would never even think of this! I did think this was a good idea than I read the augments against it plz stop staling peoples hard work
  13. Not at all!
    But there are many ways to help them.
    Giving them stuff is good, but there might be better ways to help.

How about buying stuff from them at a good price?
    Wouldn't that be better?

I think it's not bad, but it is not good either.

- If you sell cheap then in the end, people will usually think that it's not worth more than they've paid for it.
    So if I want to help them, I'd rather donate - then the intention is clear.

- IRL, if you see cheap goods, you usually think something's not right with it.
    In MC, you wonder like "what's wrong here, why is he selling it for 100 when the next shop buys for 110?"

So I'd just like to understand better
    - what is your main intention with your shop?
    - how can you distinguish between people who need help and people who just exploit your good will?
    BitcoinDigger, 607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  14. You mention stealing here, but buying and selling is not stealing.
    The "stealing" happens somewhere else in this circle.
    I wonder if people here can see where and how the mentioned "hard work" gets "stolen".
    JesusPower2, 607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  15. *raises hand* you are stealing from yourself so if you want to point the finger do it in the right direction kthnxbai
  16. Wow, I didn't expect to get a so profound answer - and so quickly.
    So true!
    So much like IRL.
    That's why I like EMC so much.
    :)
    JesusPower2 and Gawadrolt like this.
  17. The reason a lot of people usually gets upset when someone buys them out is that they realize their mistakes.

I've been bulk bought out so many times you wouldn't even imagine where I knew exactly what was going to happen with my items.
    I was just happy someone was spending time at my shop and now that I put my price the way I did I am happy that someone bought my stuff.

What happens to the materials bought at the SMP1Mall at /v 1112 once they leave my shop is something I couldn't care less about.

I am confident enough that I am capable of making a price system that makes reselling if not non-profitable, very little profitable.
  18. Although it doesn't seem right, people do it in real life all the time, so what's the difference?

If I go to a yard sale and find something I know I could get 100 bucks for, but it's only 2 dollars, that's 98 dollars profit I could be making just by reselling. When someone puts an item up for sale at a cheap price, somebody is going to buy and resell it. It is rather rude to just buy a small shop's entire stock just for your sake, but there are no rules against it IRL or in-game. I guess it's mainly a courtesy-thing not to do that :p

One solution, like a few shops I have seen, is put a limit on what people can buy w/o having move flag taken away. Like: "No more than 2 Stacks a Day" or something similar.
    M4ster_M1ner and 607 like this.
  19. This... this is what I've been trying to say... You put that into words very well.
    gladranger7, Acemox2k and Faithcaster like this.
  20. I would just like to say something. I make a lot of my own tools and armor. I work hard out in the game to gather materials to do this, so I can go get other types of stuff and explore EMC. Which takes its toll on my armor an tools so I need to make more tools and armor. I have spent many hours at the sheep sheering farm to make rupees to get enough some times to make my purchase. I like to buy bulk so I don't have to come back that often and can continue to play as I like to, on my own.

When I hear there is a new player that needs help I am more than happy to share materials to get them started and let them know we are friendly and help each other here. The items for sale on my lot are not expected to sell nor are they from anyone else. Someone bought stone from me because he liked the price and mostly unlimited supply. I don't know where it went and I don't care but when the twin tower project started. I stopped sale of stone and committed all stone to be donated to the project. (unfortunately that project is on hold) I really don't count on owning stores and having sales of product on a continual basis to fund my adventures.

So I am just saying that I am guilty of bulk buying but for personal use. I would hate to be banned or flagged or kept from going anywhere because someone thinks I am up to something. I do understand the frustration of empty shelves though and perhaps a limit could be placed on buying from the chest with an option spot to drop an order for greater amount to be acquired later . If a shop keeper is attentive they will respond to a request for product of greater quantity and the shelves of the store remain stocked for the casual shopper who just needs a couple. I would try to do this, I would like to get a regular supplier if I could remember where to go back to. Inevitably I show up somewhere, am surprised that they have product and buy what I think I will need for the next few weeks.

Anyway, nuff said. Back to my lair as I prepare for my next expedition.
    M4ster_M1ner and Gawadrolt like this.