treasure slip seach

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Aug 5, 2017.

?

had you heard about the treasure slip

Yes 12 vote(s) 70.6%
No 5 vote(s) 29.4%
  1. Because you're criticizing an event that, not only occurred last year, but was, as I said, irrelevant to the current topic. The only "similarity" is the mention of a treasure slip. You made a comment regarding people telling him he stole it, which was completely irrelevant to this thread. I made a post about it because I felt like doing so.
  2. Tell you what. I have a tendency to go off topic a lot. Why don't you follow me around and let me let me know when that happens. While you're at it, you can correct my run on sentences. I do a lot of that too. That should keep you really busy. I'll call you my special little helper. It'll be awesome!

Thanks for setting me straight Empire (aka Errant's special little helper).;)

I think you should probably add that to your sig.
    TomvanWijnen and Baradar67 like this.
  3. I don't fix grammar often, so don't expect that out of me. But I'll make sure I keep an eye out for you on the forums. I also changed my occupation to Errant's Little Helper, seeing as I already have a picture of Ralph Wiggum there, and that's much more important than a nickname.
  4. Awesome! I think you and I are going to have lots of fun!
    crystaldragon13 and Baradar67 like this.
  5. So there are 2 versions. Not sure if they say something different or look different. Is this the slip or the voucher:
  6. That is the EMC Treasure Voucher, a well-established item. The Treasure Slip is a less common, intermediate item between the EMC Treasure Voucher and the Vault Voucher and is indeed named Treasure Slip.

Did you manage to find that one in the wild, or purchased it?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Bought one awhile ago and forgot I had it. Is the slip the one that can be 'broken' my right clicking it or the one I have?
    ErrantKnight likes this.
  8. That's an older, much rarer version of the EMC Treasure Voucher that was the exact same as yours except it was an empty map item instead of a paper item.
    ThaKloned likes this.