treasure slip seach

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Aug 5, 2017.

?

had you heard about the treasure slip

Yes 12 vote(s) 70.6%
No 5 vote(s) 29.4%
  1. i was looking at the wiki voucher page and i saw on the treasure voucher page that there was mention of the treasure slip i think i had heard of it before but i searched on the forum and found that apparently there are still some hidden in the frontier! " treasure slips can essentially be seen as 1st edition Treasure Vouchers, which can still be located within chests in the wild to this day if one is willing to look." elfinpineapple said this back in 2016

so i thought why not go look for one :p but first i need to figure out what smp's existed when They where hidden so im not looking in a smp they never existed in because that would be frustrating

If im not mistaken there were originally smp1-4 + utopia ( though if im wrong please correct me) im assuming that utopia never had any due to it being supporter only so
    this could mean that the treasure slips were placed in smp1-4

2nd problem they are located in the frontier and well this would likely just involve running around the frontier looking in chests and i don't want people to think im taking there items
  2. Didn't know these were still out. If we get some more information expect a competitor :p
  3. Yes, I also suggested in town chat the other day that these might still be out there. However good luck finding them, pretty sure they were hidden very far out (close to the old border).
  4. Yeah last person to find one was like in January of last year.... Though I think they found theirs in the Nether.
  5. AncientTower and Hashhog like this.
  6. Thanks toade yeah i saw this mostly trying to find out stuff like what runder said i dont know what the old border was and also the smp's they might exist on
  7. do you know what the old border was? :p

yeah i think it was sometime around there but i think it was in the overworld
    Rundercaster likes this.
  8. Of course I don't lol. From reading the thread that was posted there it appears that the chests containing them may not have been *too* far from spawn, as a 120 day old player found one with what looked like minimal food and equipment and iron armour.
  9. wow fast reply :p also good point anyone know what smp's were around then? im not 100% positive about the 1-4 + utopia

edit: oh yeah also wouldnt all the close one's be found by now? seem's unlikely there would be any close one's left
  10. Considering they were released several years ago and one was only found at the beginning of last year it's very possible close ones are still left.

I can check on servers.

OK after reading about the treasure slip it appears that it existed when all the servers did, as it came just before the vault voucher.
  11. Thanks
  12. ok that's good news atleast more server's to check
  13. There's one thing I don't understand about all this. People keep saying he was ONLY 120 days old. What could that possibly have to do with anything? You guys aren't using your heads. He may have been playing minecraft for years before he came to this server. Not to mention 4 months, is really pretty experienced. Maybe not if you're someone who never leaves town but to someone who lives in the frontier 4 months is pretty experienced. If I'm not mistaken, it wasn't experience that helped him find that chest, it was just dumb luck. Seems to me he could have only been here for a day, gone out wandering, and stumbled on that chest.

Anyhow, I was sad to see the way that guy was treated but I'm really glad to get that information. There's nothing I like better than a good treasure hunt. See you guys in the woods. :p
    Baradar67 likes this.
  14. that post is pretty old and not very related to the conversation here...
  15. PSA : World Downloader is no longer allowed for this hunt
    Eviltoade likes this.